New Head Coach search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I don't think any of the assistants have been officially fired yet.

Here's a question that I have. Has Buffalo hired any assistants? Because Ruff didn't rule out poaching someone from the Devils coaching roster. I'm thinking Chris Taylor is the obvious. He's almost definitely gone.

With Green now gone to Ottawa, we still have McGill, Sarge and Taylor (and Rogalski who doesn't seem to be going anywhere). Taylor seems like a lock to be gone, whether it's Lindy poaching him away for his staff in Buffalo or us just cutting ties and replacing him with an assistant picked by the new incoming head coaching.

McGill is a maybe. I think Sarge stays.
Yea, I believe ruff promoted from within the Buffalo org

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
With Parise retiring, maybe the Devils can hire him as the new head coach?
I think eventually he'll be working with Minnesota. Whether it's as a coach or other job.

I could see Lou bringing him aboard, but I feel like he probably wants to stay close to him if he's taking a job. Maybe in a few years he'll work somewhere else.

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I don't think any of the assistants have been officially fired yet.

Here's a question that I have. Has Buffalo hired any assistants? Because Ruff didn't rule out poaching someone from the Devils coaching roster. I'm thinking Chris Taylor is the obvious. He's almost definitely gone.

With Green now gone to Ottawa, we still have McGill, Sarge and Taylor (and Rogalski who doesn't seem to be going anywhere). Taylor seems like a lock to be gone, whether it's Lindy poaching him away for his staff in Buffalo or us just cutting ties and replacing him with an assistant picked by the new incoming head coaching.

McGill is a maybe. I think Sarge stays.
Only coach that needs to go is Marty’s pal rogalski

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Nichols and Novozinsky feel like they just jump on twitter/message board/discord smoke rather than having their own sources, so I wouldn’t put too much stock in him hearing something from an independent source.

Still seems like there’s too much chatter for something not to come out in the next day or two though.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Pffft.

Call me when he's spotted at the Bing.

Keefe's holidays. Be happy, stay with your family, joy the moment of the rest. There will still be time for work.

1716293745101.png

1716293759681.png

1716293775842.png

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
I would normally take beat guys with a grain of salt but I feel like both Nichols and Novo have been pretty spot on the last year or so. We’ll see I guess.

Yeah, they clearly need to generate “clicks” and will for sure play to the crowd, but at the same time, I don’t really remember them spewing any unfounded nonsense either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad