New Head Coach search

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
I am so f***ing tired of being baited by know-nothing hacks lol. Weekes has free reign to launch tweets telling everyone there'll be news from Pittsburgh, news from New Jersey, a MAJOR TRADE BETWEEN SAN JOSE AND NEW JERSEY, and then... absolutely zero backlash when nothing happens?

Bring back Eklund. At least he was a funny liar.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
There is movement on the coach decision, I just got the call that I'm out of the running. It's a bit bullshit tbh, Fitz said I was "too handsome and funny". A curse and a blessing
IMG_3291.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There was a scheduled charter heading from Toronto City Centre to Teterboro this morning at 10:00 AM but it has to yet to take off.

Sources tell me Sheldon Keefe was on that plane, but he’s now trying to change that flight to head to somewhere in the Seattle or Winnipeg metro areas, but the exact location cannot yet be confirmed.

I’m told this an e4

Please tune into today’s podcast, featuring a bunch of reporters you will have never heard of if you don’t catch the podcast, as well as Kevin Allen who was a very relevant hockey reporter for USA Today for many years. You may have read one of his columns back in 1987 before the internet existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad