NHL Playoffs (non-Stars series talk)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Petterson better step up now and have a game 7 for the ages even if Canucks lose. They need way more from him even if he's laboring some injury/ies

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I know we bag on our team for not giving enough effort some games, but this Vancouver Game 7 performance is absolutely pathetic.

It's 2-0 Oilers with 13 minutes left in the 2nd period.

Shots are 23-4 Edmonton

Edit: they're IN Vancouver too... brutal
Reminds me of the game 7 against the Flames a couple seasons ago.

Reactions: redbeardtx

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Not looking forward to playing a series of Dallas vs Edmonton and the refs.
Yep, gonna be a ton of Edmonton PPs we gotta kill if we wanna win. And I saw earlier our PK is at 69.2%. I mean, nice... But thats terrible and we gotta step it up big time if we wanna go all the way. Honestly both Canucks and Oilers fans have been complaining so much about the refs so often, idk wtf to believe

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They're getting him BACK you mean . They moved him there 2 year ago

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
That's a shocker.

Almost certainly spells out the end of Stamkos' time in Tampa.

Would love to see us show some interest on Stamkos in FA, but I don't think the money will work out. Especially if we go out and find a top 4 RHD (which will be a much bigger need).

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
McDonagh was really good for Nashville. Tampa choosing him to jettison was a big part of the end of their dynasty. Not sure getting him back is the answer either honestly. Don't really know what that does for the Preds other than continue the rebuild and get out of the financial commitment. Dumping all that money means a lesser return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad