OT: Official HF Bruins Board Pet Thread

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
He / she is like... "really, did you just "reallyy..." do that to me????" Whoa is me eye on the left where the right eye is like "Payback is a bitch homie."... Never mess with an Aussie dog I guess!

LOL. Actually she doesn't mind a bath. Like most labs she quite likes getting wet. The drying part is more of a challenge. Using a towel is fine, but blow-drying she is not a fan of. Doesn't like the noise, which is fair enough. Fortunately she is very amenable to bribery!

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed going through many pages of this thread on this quiet labor day Monday.

Quick bump to introduce you to our 3 year old maltese Bergy. Had we known how his temperament would evolve, we would have named him Marshy.

If we had known our Bergy was going to blow up like this we would have called him Pat Maroon
F1D995E1-E59E-48E4-A23B-9FD4D5856E26.jpeg

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Had to have my buddy Eijha euthanized today . Beautiful Staffordshire Terrier . We probably walked hundreds of miles together through the wood in Kentucky . beautiful intelligent strong dog.
Miss him so much.

Ahhh, so sorry to hear. What makes it particularly tougher is remembering their unconditional loyalty and pureness of heart...they live a life to please their master and we get crazy attached to them.

When we drop off ours at the groomer for just a couple of hours, I tell my wife it feels like there's a big void in the home.

My sympathies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Had to have my buddy Eijha euthanized today . Beautiful Staffordshire Terrier . We probably walked hundreds of miles together through the wood in Kentucky . beautiful intelligent strong dog.
Miss him so much.
@hrdpuk ...I am so very sorry for the loss of your Eijha.

Reactions: hrdpuk

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Miss him so much.
Been there just recently. September 22.

I still miss him. Every day. May your Eijha meet my Louie and they're playing together.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Miss him so much.
Sorry for the late response here but felt obligated to mention that I truly relate. So sorry.

Reactions: hrdpuk

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Had to have my buddy Elijah euthanized today . Beautiful Staffordshire Terrier . We probably walked hundreds of miles together through the wood in Kentucky . beautiful intelligent strong dog.
Miss him so much.
Rescued .

This beautiful dog had the unfortunate experience of being raised in a an Amish puppy mill . Then ended up in a shelter.
4 yo and probably had 3 litters . I hate puppy mills. Cruel.
Maggie is safe now . She's sweet and just needs love and attention.
1701313516519.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad