HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
eh, no, i don't think that follows. do all NHL owners make their fortune selling subprime car loans, which deliberately target poor/vulnerable people with high interest rates? :shakehead

listen i know you like defending KK, Canes, etc. but this comment is beneath you. that's a bad look
I mean, Molson has been selling cheap alcohol products which clearly targets the lower classes, are we really going there? All billionaires are disgustingly greedy human beings, you don't get there while being a good person. You get there off exploiting someone else.

And I meant it as in, it's probably the only way you can make a political stand if you want to watch hockey, sports entertainment is inherently right leaning and capitalistic. At least while supporting women's hockey, you take a stand which actually helps society move forward. Hating on Dundon while your team is owned by Canada's biggest beer company... is ehh.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
I meant it as in, it's probably the only way you can make a political stand if you want to watch hockey, sports entertainment is inherently right leaning and capitalistic. At least while supporting women's hockey, you take a stand which actually helps society move forward.
ok, i accept your backpedal. you walked it back nicely.

thing is, i'm not looking to make a "political stand" or anything. i was just listing reasons why i don't like the Canes, because you asked :dunno:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
ok, i accept your backpedal. you walked it back nicely.

thing is, i'm not looking to make a "political stand" or anything. i was just listing reasons why i don't like the Canes, because you asked :dunno:
Fair but it's a bad reason ;)

I'll accept the Koivu injury and the bunch of Canes/storm surge (I don't think they do it anymore?) Even if that last one is weird.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That's honestly an insane rookie season for a defenseman, especially one his age, especially on such a mid ass team. Bedard's season was pretty good/really good but Faber's was incredible imo. Then again, Bedard had like no supporting cast eiteithe
there's a lot more Ds that have gone ~50 points under the age of 23 over a player going ppg at 18 like Bedard just did. Plus the supporting cast isn't even close.

It's bedsys and it's going to be a travesty if it's anyone else.

Wouldn't be a playoff game if Hellybuck didn't let in 4+
He sux so bad lmao

Reactions: David Suzuki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad