Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I'd like a pinch runner for Kyle here.
pVsn5LJEgMKxa.gif

That little chipmunk was running faster than Alvin trying to get out of chores.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
Strahm's post pitch reactions are a low key fun thing about this team. I love how amped he gets. I feel a little bad sometimes when he gives up a costly hit, because he takes it so seriously.But when he gets a big strike out? Oh man, he's so pumped lol.

People who talk to themselves are NEVER boring.

If you didn't witness him back in the day, you would have loved Mark Fidrych.

Al "The Mad Hungarian" Hrabosky was another one.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
My first thought when I hear that BS is "don't you think there might be a few teams below .500 on the Phillies' schedule because they're beating other teams so often?"

I've made this statement many times. When gauging the winning percentage of opponents, you should always remove that team's record against them to get an unadulterated result.

/soapbox

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
My first thought when I hear that BS is "don't you think there might be a few teams below .500 on the Phillies' schedule because they're beating other teams so often?"

They knocked San Diego below .500 as well after they swept them.

There’s currently 5 teams in the NL with a .500 or better record & the Phillies are one of them.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
So when does Ranger Suarez get the recognition he deserves? He’s been a top pitcher in the MLB so far this year

Reactions: BiggE

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
There are only 5 teams over .500 in the NL. The Padres should be the 6th, but they've underperformed a bit. Also, the Reds and Diamondbacks should be closer to even by X-W/L. Should look more normal as the season progresses.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Braves are really in a rut offensively. The last 30 games they are averaging 3.7 runs per game. They are 18-12 in that stretch though cause of their pitching. This month though they are 8-9 and averaging 3.1 runs per game. Though both them and the Phillies have an easy schedule the next few weeks.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Cruz doubled off the wall to tie the game. The ball teleported to the wall because of was hit 121.5 mph.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad