WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought we knew that.

It’s fun that Paul is basically following what other promotions do in Japan, which is basically a spring tournament. Next he’s gonna do a G1/5*GP

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It makes me question who is going to win now. Orton vs Cody at Summerslam seems like an obvious choice and I'm not sure they want to put Gunther firmly in the title picture yet? Especially if he isn't planned to win yet.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It makes me question who is going to win now. Orton vs Cody at Summerslam seems like an obvious choice and I'm not sure they want to put Gunther firmly in the title picture yet? Especially if he isn't planned to win yet.
Walter is on Raw so he can go after Priest’s title

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Are they ready to put the belt on him though? Also this assumes Priest makes it to Summerslam as champ and not Drew (and Drew is almost certainly facing Punk at that show)
Drew vs. Punk does not have to be for the title.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was a lapsed fan during basically all of their run, but it's crazy how they were such a big deal but are now a jobber stable.
Paul will heat ‘em back up when it’s time. They all still gotta fight each other someday. They’re going to be needed for a war games match.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Drew vs. Punk does not have to be for the title.
I agree. Drew vs Punk shouldn't be for the title because a big part of their feud is Punk costing Drew the title. The feud loses heat if Drew already gets the title back.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why is there no World Title match this Saturday?

Only 5 matches announced.
Probably because when they do that match, they need Punk around, and he’s not going to Saudi Arabia.

Also Priest’s tattoos may be a factor.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad