Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Jamey wouldn’t pass the Turing Test.
K8o5muB.gif

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Just boomer things

Spector can ALWAYS be counted on to tweet the most asinine hockey thoughts. His writing is somehow even worse. He must get clicks or something because his understanding of the sport is literally this: “Big is always good, Canadian Player? Good if he’s big! European player? Probably soft, weak, and plays on the perimeter.”

There are a lot of bad hockey beat reporters. He is in a class of his own among them lol

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Good god did ASF make the worst take on his most recent podcast.

He was arguing with Russ that they need to give TK at least 7 years 10.5 mil and itll look good in 3 years. He also went on to say that you sign him to a deal like that itll make him easier to trade on 2 years than if you signed him to a shorter cheaper contract (he said if the flyers offered him 8 hed want LESS years).

No team is going to prefer a guy on a longer, more expensive deal into his mid 30s than a shorter, cheaper deal into his early 30s. No player hititng his ufa year is gonna ask for less years if the team offeres him less money.

Tarpongg

#fakerebuild
May 26, 2012
Good god did ASF make the worst take on his most recent podcast.

He was arguing with Russ that they need to give TK at least 7 years 10.5 mil and itll look good in 3 years. He also went on to say that you sign him to a deal like that itll make him easier to trade on 2 years than if you signed him to a shorter cheaper contract (he said if the flyers offered him 8 hed want LESS years).

No team is going to prefer a guy on a longer, more expensive deal into his mid 30s than a shorter, cheaper deal into his early 30s. No player hititng his ufa year is gonna ask for less years if the team offeres him less money.

He is just awful, can’t even listen. The last podcast I heard he was whispering the whole time, like his wife was asleep on the couch or something

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
At least Meier had a 40 goal and 76 point season under him. TK hasn’t even cracked 70 yet. Max I could see him getting is 8.5. And I think that’s an overpayment. Anything over that a team’s gonna regret. 10m is just insanity. No one is giving him that.
Can you imagine if he decides against resigning with flyers and instead follows Gauthier to anaheim.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
Can you imagine if he decides against resigning with flyers and instead follows Gauthier to anaheim.
i don't think the Ducks would sign a high priced UFA forward, but anything that would save us from that contract would be good.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
JMO but the only reason that TK doesn’t get signed to an extension is if he is unreasonable on its terms. The guy is an AS. Trading him away makes little sense unless the Flyers receive an overwhelming return like a young #1C or #1D in return. Guys like him don’t come along that frequently. He’s a top line wing on any team in the game.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
He is just awful, can’t even listen. The last podcast I heard he was whispering the whole time, like his wife was asleep on the couch or something
Yeah I came on to comment on this, he also said that they're going to buy out cam cuz he's burnt or cooked or whatever and he makes a lot less than 10 million but he wants to do that with tk

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Are they really going to buy out Atkinson? I can't wait to see their creativity with an extra $3.5MM

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad