Team Board Mck Draft

Who will the Sabres take?

• Sacha Boisvert, C, North Dakota (NCA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew Basha, F, Medicine Hat (WHL)

• Igor Chernyshov, LW, Dynamo Moscow (KHL)

• Trevor Connelly, LW, Providence (NCAA)

• Alfons Freij, D, Vaxjo (SWE)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of 1 day polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.*

*not polling for #1 since we know who it will be and Sharks fans get to vote on their other 1st

Please Only Vote if you are a Devils fan.

Links to the individual threads on the player names.

Mother Thread on Prospect Board

1. :sharks Macklin Celebrini, c, Boston University (NCAA)

2. :hawks
Ivan Demidov, RW/C, SKA (KHL)

3. :ducksArtyom Levshunov, D, Michigan State (NCAA)

4. :cbjCayden Lindstrom, C, Medicine Hat (WHL)

5. :habsTij Iginla, F, Kelowna (WHL)

1715536931391.png

Zeev Buium, D, Denver (NCAA)

7. :sens
Anton Silayev, D, Torpedo Nizhny Novogorod (KHL)

8. :seattle Sam Dickinson, D, London (OHL)

9.:flames
Berkly Catton, F, Spokane (WHL)

10. :devilsMichael Brandsegg-Nygard, F, Mora IK (SWE)

11. :sabres ??????

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk Carter Yakemchuk

Carter Yakemchuk

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Konsta Helenius .. sounds like a Greek God.

Praying we trade pick tho

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I'm not exactly a draft guru, but I like the sound of Helenius. We need more natural centers, and we need more high-IQ 200' forwards. RHD would also be nice, but the ones still on the board here all seem like riskier picks than Helenius. Would certainly not be mad if they went for someone like Yakemchuk, though.

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I voted Helenius but I’m fine with others. Not Eiserman. Bummed Brandsegg-Nygard was already gone

Last edited:

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Helenius or Yakemchuk - voted Helenius. Good IQ, defensively aware, maybe brings a little of the sandpaper and fire we so desperately need out of our higher end forwards slash entire roster.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
If the Sabres org feels the way this poll consensus does (so far), they better be trading 1 or 2 prospects.

Rosen-Savoie-Ostlund-Kulich-Benson...-Helenius....that's some hyper small-ball drafting, hammering at the same position over and over.

I'm real surprised the big RD with skill isn't running away with this.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
If the Sabres org feels the way this poll consensus does (so far), they better be trading 1 or 2 prospects.

Rosen-Savoie-Ostlund-Kulich-Benson...-Helenius....that's some hyper small-ball drafting, hammering at the same position over and over.

How small is Helenius?

Who plays with piss and vinegar out of this group? I'm willing to change my vote

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland

Who's playing C out of that group? Outside of Ostlund you have a bunch of W. There will be a bunch of D available with the 2nd round pick, plus the growth of Komorov and Strbak lessen the need. I have espoused the virtues of Yakemchuk for months, and I'd be ecstatic if he was their pick but need trumps all when they're the same tier.

You can't go wrong choosing between Helenius, Yakemchuk or Sennecke as they all are something the prospect pool lacks

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
5'11 190lbs thereabouts so average size. If you want true piss and vinegar you need to go with Surin. Chernysov plays like Necas in that he uses his frame to protect the puck but doesn't hammer people

5'11 190 isn't bad for 18 yr old. He'll probably be 210 by the time he is in NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad