News: Update: Jim Rutherford is about to cook! 1st + Prospect in play (Post #177)

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
A second liner and defensive depth.

For the right price obviously. Don’t necessarily need to mortgage everything to do it.
Would offer Jensen and Mantha from Washington if Washington decides to sell. Mantha is having a renaissance year and has already scored more goals this season than all of last season and Jensen is terrific defensive depth.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Would offer Jensen and Mantha from Washington if Washington decides to sell. Mantha is having a renaissance year and has already scored more goals this season than all of last season and Jensen is terrific defensive depth.

And I would consider for the Oilers. What’s your cost?

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Please remember, before offering up players in this thread, that this GM is trained by Rutherford. If they say they're going to make moves to improve the team, they're going to be aggressive and looking for players that actually move the needle. Not "meh" pieces. Impact pieces, and they will pay what is necessary to bring them in.

Impact players, brethren.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
top6 C/W (1) 1st would be on the table for Jenner Hayton i would suspect

Boone Jenner
Vladimir Tarasenko
Barrett Hayton

Rd depth piece (1)

Christopher Tanev
Zach Bogosian
Erik Johnson

Wing depth (1)

Markus Johansson
Cole Smith
Oskar Sundqvist
Patrick Maroon
Dillon Dube

Willander Lekkerimaki off the table.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Please remember, before offering up players in this thread, that this GM is trained by Rutherford. If they say they're going to make moves to improve the team, they're going to be aggressive and looking for players that actually move the needle. Not "meh" pieces. Impact pieces, and they will pay what is necessary to bring them in.

Yea, man, JR would teach a guy to never settle for meh pieces. Like Zucker or Brassard or Gudbranson or ancient Marleau or Reaves or Bjugstad or Pearson or Kapanen or Kahun or Galchenyuk or Oleksiak or Sheary or Sheahan.

I kid, but man did that guy just absolutely hemorrhage assets the last few years here.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

Impact players would change the chemistry. You’d be better off with role players for depth.

Reactions: hn777

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
1st will most definitely be in play imo

Were looking for gritty scoring top 6 forward and depth D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad