GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
It's a tradition, like Vancouver waving the white flags before the game. Started in 05/06 as a response to Detroit tossing the octopus on the ice. No different than Nashville's catfish.

At least it's not a bottle of 10w-30, right?

This doesn't make sense but sure if you want. go for it.
Neither does your analogy but ok. We can leave it at that.

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
Imagine sneaking in and hiding a 15 lbs of meat under your jacket for like 2.5 hour just to look dumb.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
We should be getting excited for a game 7, not pulling out all the excuses for a "What if" scenario. Come on guys, this is a great opportunity for both teams. Vancouver gets a game 7 on home ice, change to get old GM Place rocking again.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
You literally are accused me of coping when I didn’t say anything to you in a shitty manner? Like no I don’t really want to engage with someone who wants to be so aggressively snotty about sharing their viewpoints
You literally accused me of making a nonsensical comparison when you just ... didn't understand.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
The Canucks absolutely deserved this. Great game Oilers, saw the opportunity and KILLED.

If the Canucks are smart, then we'll end this series the way it started: DeSmith in goal.

Canucks got a wake-up call. Now we'll see if they got what it takes or if they'll lay down and die.

Deranged Oreo Dolphin is about to get their pic on a carton of milk. Where's the damn Orca, boys?

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
It's a tradition, like Vancouver waving the white flags before the game. Started in 05/06 as a response to Detroit tossing the octopus on the ice. No different than Nashville's catfish.

Throwing anything on the ice is a stupid tradition.

Reactions: robertocarlos

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver

The white flag was 84 not 2005/06

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
The Canucks absolutely deserved this. Great game Oilers, saw the opportunity and KILLED.

If the Canucks are smart, then we'll end this series the way it started: DeSmith in goal.

Canucks got a wake-up call. Now we'll see if they got what it takes or if they'll lay down and die.

Deranged Oreo Dolphin is about to get their pic on a carton of milk. Where's the damn Orca, boys?
It didn’t start with DeSmith in goal…

Reactions: GoldenSeal

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
You literally accused me of making a nonsensical comparison when you just ... didn't understand.
instead of saying “hey I think you misunderstood me” you had to get up and be like “lol you’re coping”. Its obnoxious to talk to someone who wants to make sure you feel stupid before engaging with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad