OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to April & May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Reading this news report of multiple vehicles broken into at a trailhead in the shire... Why would you go hiking miles into the woods and leave your wallet/pocket book blatantly open on the seat...

Reactions: caz16

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Time to watch the horses

I care nothing about horse racing but I do like to watch the Triple Crown races

Reactions: BMC

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I just told hubby when he came in from cutting the grass that it was naked gardening day. He is very disappointed that he didn't know. The images....lmao!
1714866801952.png

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This is wild. Never seen a tornado quite like that

I love Reed. Incredible video.

Reed will be out in OK tomorrow based on this forecast. Supposed to be in the afternoon so I would imagine there will be a lot of early releases tomorrow.

I need a break from this shit because the anxiety is at an all time high and it doesn't help that the experienced locals are worried.

• Wow

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Just bought a dash cam for my car, along with a hard wire harness. Friend from church is going to install it for me. It even monitors while parked so if you get hit in the parking lot there will be footage.

There's just too many crazy people out there these days. This seems like a good investment.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Just bought a dash cam for my car, along with a hard wire harness. Friend from church is going to install it for me. It even monitors while parked so if you get hit in the parking lot there will be footage.

There's just too many crazy people out there these days. This seems like a good investment.
My sister bought a new one around Christmas. She has the front dash and back window now. Before she just had the front. It's a great investment. I think everyone should have one. People are just too crazy nowadays and drivers are assholes.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

I have one and I record all kinds of crazy stuff. Last weekend on the Atlantic City Expressway there was a bald eagle flying parallel with my car. Once it recorded a surfboard flying off the car in front of me on a bridge in OBX.
Hubby turned off the sound so it wouldn’t record us saying anything “incriminating.”

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Judging when to open your pool really sucks when AccuWeather says rain for 9 of the next 10 days. Looks like a late start this year 🙄

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Judging when to open your pool really sucks when AccuWeather says rain for 9 of the next 10 days. Looks like a late start this year 🙄

When we had a pool we never opened it before Memorial Day weekend. The weather just made it impossible to open it any earlier.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
The ads on that app are so annoying
Yes but not as bad as Weather Underground. That one looks like it hasn't been updated since 2003.

When we had a pool we never opened it before Memorial Day weekend. The weather just made it impossible to open it any earlier.
I like to start warming the water with my solar heater in early May, it's worked out well for me in recent years. Oh well, not this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad