OT - NO POLITICS We’re on to April & May

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I wish they would make medication for adults in various flavors. I forgot how vile prednisone tastes even if you take them as fast as possible. I miss the bubblegum flavor of Amoxicillin.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I wish they would make medication for adults in various flavors. I forgot how vile prednisone tastes even if you take them as fast as possible. I miss the bubblegum flavor of Amoxicillin.
3VR4BI.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Alicat

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Thanks for thinking of me @sooshii and gang :) we did indeed have our son Benjamin Tuesday of last week. Baby and mom are doing amazing. We’ve decided to be conservative with where we put pictures - but trust me when I say the wee lad had the good fortune to come out looking like Mrs NeelyDan lol
Understood!
Thanks for the update. I needed some happy news to dwell on. :heart:

Johnny Upton

Jul 5, 2003
Boston
Thanks for thinking of me @sooshii and gang :) we did indeed have our son Benjamin Tuesday of last week. Baby and mom are doing amazing. We’ve decided to be conservative with where we put pictures - but trust me when I say the wee lad had the good fortune to come out looking like Mrs NeelyDan lol
Congrats! My wife and I are doing the same with our newborn, we don’t post her photos on any social media and asked others to not post any either. It’s kinda funny how upset some people got when we asked them not to.

Last edited:

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Really great news, Dan and I'm really happy for you. Its one of the greatest days of a dad's life, and it really snaps things into perspective. Hockey games suddenly aren't that important anymore.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad