GDT: Wild at Dives

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I would trade this entire franchise for an 18 year old MacKinnon to start over with

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I would trade this entire franchise for an 18 year old MacKinnon to start over with
Nope , getting high draft picks is a sure fire way to being the coyotes derrrr

My god Mack is just awesome, I might just become an Avs fan. f*** it

If the Wild get a Mackinnon type in my lifetime I’ll be happy. Miserable franchise
Grit is more important

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If the Wild get a Mackinnon type in my lifetime I’ll be happy. Miserable franchise

I remember wanting to tank for him back in the day, it was as unpopular back then as it is now. Don't remember how we finished that season. Think that was the 1st we traded for Pominvile? Or was that the Hanzal one?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, i don't do this very often, but i'm calling it a night. We've got so many players out there that are just flat out bad, and it seems like Gus can't stop anything. Tough to watch.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah, but those first 4 years kind of sucked.

Statistically compared to what he is now, sure, but even that first year we played him in the playoffs you could tell he was special, he was the only player on that team who scared me. Roy was a terrible coach and had that entire team playing goon hockey. Took a while to undo the stink from that coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad