Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
So lets try for some ideas. Who is on your list to coach here?? Dont care if its out there lets hear it! Personally i think BB goes as big as he can, within budget, for a guy without much baggage. Welly fits perfect but im told hes just not in the right frame of mind. Guy like Quenville would be mu longshot. Yes some baggage but its arms length stuff and his resume! My personal hope? Team gets sold and guys with a real love of junior hockey take over. Had enough of this entire group….

Reactions: windsor7

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
So lets try for some ideas. Who is on your list to coach here?? Dont care if its out there lets hear it! Personally i think BB goes as big as he can, within budget, for a guy without much baggage. Welly fits perfect but im told hes just not in the right frame of mind. Guy like Quenville would be mu longshot. Yes some baggage but its arms length stuff and his resume! My personal hope? Team gets sold and guys with a real love of junior hockey take over. Had enough of this entire group….
They need to find their Dennis Williams. Williams is 44 right now from Stratford but got into coaching at the age of 22 (Bowling Green). Finally settled in with Everett and went back to Bowling Green. They had a great run with him.

It may take time but there are guys just like Williams who want a chance.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards

Attachments

• H2QRTGCIFKIKAWX7LYHWULFGWI.gif
    H2QRTGCIFKIKAWX7LYHWULFGWI.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: windsor7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad