GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Learn through experience? This is the 3rd season playing the same team w no success and they've hardly adjusted. It used to be common knowledge around this org is you get your team ready for the post season playing a heavier style than need in the regular season. It seems like it only occurred to them after getting their balls sliced off that they need to take off their regular season dresses and play like men.
Youre not wrong but better late than never. Last game the loss was so embarrassing maybe it finally got through to them

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
How brutal is A Carter..
Honestly I just change the channel now when the studio comes on during intermission, its like the 4 dumbest guys you know trying so hard to be knowledgable and funny and cratering with maximum casualties. Watching the news for 10 minutes then switching back is my SOP now.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Two years ago Oilers in 7. Last year Oilers in 6. This year Oilers in 5? If this doesn't get Blake canned We're doomed.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
So basically the lines are:

Moore-Danault-Arvidsson 5:11
Kempe-Kopitar-Byfield 4:30
Fiala-Lizotte-Lewis 3:21
Grundstrom-Dubois-Laferriere 3:07

Our 8.5M 4th line center.

• Haha
Reactions: chris kontos

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
So basically the lines are:

Moore-Danault-Arvidsson 5:11
Kempe-Kopitar-Byfield 4:30
Fiala-Lizotte-Lewis 3:21
Grundstrom-Dubois-Laferriere 3:07

Our 8.5M 4th line center.
genuinely playing as a 4th liner too, it's not even like he's getting mixed in occasionally. every shift was with grundstrom and laf

brutal

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Honestly I just change the channel now when the studio comes on during intermission, its like the 4 dumbest guys you know trying so hard to be knowledgable and funny and cratering with maximum casualties. Watching the news for 10 minutes then switching back is my SOP now.
That sums up that crew - try hards

genuinely playing as a 4th liner too, it's not even like he's getting mixed in occasionally. every shift was with grundstrom and laf

brutal
Honestly he should be scratched. you could get a lot more out of a hungry kid like Thomas in that role.

Reactions: Seattle King

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
You gotta think a full year of Clarke instead of Englund would have paid dividends in a series like this. Englund is given so much room when he gets the puck. I doubt he would’ve been as much of a defensive liability if he had been up learning all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad