GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Good period. Kings were by far more physical and had the puck a lot more, mostly perimeter shots though and not a lot of quality on net.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Oilers need to come back with the same gusto as the kings for the second or this is easily going to 6 games.
I think Oilers are sitting okay. Seen it many times Kings own first but nothing to show for it. All too often it does not end well for the Kings.

Hey I am just happy the coaches took the shackles off and are letting Kings play.

Hoping they hire a coach that will shake things up.

Reactions: LAKings88

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
With all the room McDavid creates out there, he should be able to create more, given how much he gets paid.
Away from McDavid he’s a lot like Pettersson, looks ok but leaves you expecting more

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
When McDavid is retired Oilers fans are gonna have this huge hole and feeling of pure remorse for how good they had it and didn't cherish that level of play.
I think about this every week and how bad hockey will feel after.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
0-0 is a win for the Oilers. The Kings threw everything at them and they didn't break.
Just as big a win for the kings, kept this juggernaut off the scoreboard. Lol. I'm sure both teams are feeling pretty good about their play atm

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Just as big a win for the kings, kept this juggernaut off the scoreboard. Lol. I'm sure both teams are feeling pretty good about their play atm
When they have been damn near averaging two goals against per period over 3 games, that's a win for LA.

Reactions: rea

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Edmonton need to stop f***ing around with 4 shots.. I got a 8.48 parlay ready to pay out with their win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad