Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 55 19.2%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 16 5.6%

• Total voters

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
I didn't know this but maaann I'd pick him in a blink of an eye!..personally.

Attachments

• received_1587021645485725.jpeg
    received_1587021645485725.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 2

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
No, not quite right. Scouts overlooked Bossy because they thought he couldn't play defence. No scout ever claimed Bossy was a perimeter player, soft, or a one-trick pony (his shot). If any scout had said as much, Al Arbour would have asked for another player.
There were questions about him being soft as well. He wasn’t exactly Gorfie Howe.
Aside from that, I think it's ridiculous when talking about Eiserman to bring up one of (if not the) greatest goal-scorers ever to play the game. Let's bring this conversation down to reality.
Stylistically they are similar players. Not fancy, get lost in the weeds and use your shot. Bossy was never Guy Lafleur.

As I said very clearly throughout, I don’t know if his skills will translate- nobody does. But he’s about to own the goals record and is one of the youngest players in the draft. The potential for a great player is there. Development will be key as will where he winds up. He’s a pure finisher just like Bossy was. That doesn’t mean he’ll put up Bossy numbers in the NHL. But the best predictor of future success is past performance. He’s killed it all year and has six goals in three games at the tournament so far.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Who would be your favorite underrated prospects with WPG's pick (23 or 24th)?

Liam Greentree​
Adam Jiricek​
Sacha Boisvert​
Beckett Sennecke​
Nikita Artamonov​
Michael Hage​
Andrew Basha​
Dean Letourneau​
Ryder Ritchie​
Emil Hemming
Jett Luchanko​

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
FC Hockey released their pre-lottery mock draft.

They have us picking Lindstrom at 5 which obviously I'm more than fine with.

Interestingly enough, most publications finally have Iginla firmly in the top 10 now. Some of the fluctuations between the sites are insane though. It's really that close after Celebrini. Some sites have certain prospects going as high as Top 5 in their mock drafts and the same player going 10th-15th on others.
I really hope we're able to land Lindstrom. He has all the tools, a great mind for the game and excellent work ethic. We know how important strength down the middle means for playoff teams and this would really help solidify our rebuild.

Liam Greentree​
Adam Jiricek​
Sacha Boisvert​
Beckett Sennecke​
Nikita Artamonov​
Michael Hage​
Andrew Basha​
Dean Letourneau​
Ryder Ritchie​
Emil Hemming​
Greentree would be just lovely, but I think he's gone by the time we pick unfortunately. Here's hoping though

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I’d prefer we use the pick as currency. Would love to somehow get another higher pick in this draft. We have a glut of young LD who are already developed- that should interest some clubs.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I think Maxim Massé is slept on. He was stuck on one of the youngest and most experienced teams in the QMJHL and led them in scoring quite easily. Good size and all-around game.

I like Yegor Surin. If a team can get him to be a little more disciplined, I think there is a really good hockey player in there. He’s like Tom Wilson as a centre.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Yes, could definitely see him be the Barrett Hayton or Nate Danielson of this draft. Toolsy guy who somewhat surprisingly gets drafted in the 5-10 range.
Way more skilled than those two, though. But yes, i’m sure he’ll go way higher than some think.

Reactions: ginomini

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad