Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
This should be interesting
IMG_8264.jpeg

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Tank was out?
I saw he got drilled with shot right off the ankle, idk if he left the game, though

I'd say that they are also focused on winning but their problem is that this is their only viable strategy and they can't even execute properly based on that. I have no idea why ppl even considered the Broons to be major obstacle for the Panthers when their roster is tier or two below compared to the Panthers.
Their regular season record

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
I don't think the penalty discrepancy is unfair at all, Panthers have had the puck way more than the Bruins and outplayed them handily, you'll of course get more calls, the 2 legit gripes the Bs have are:

1. If you read the Athletic article on GI the Lightning callbacks make sense (both of them). I won't lie, the Bennett goal didn't. The league's explanation is that they acknowledge the push in but he wasn't going to make the save anyways, but that isn't the rule lol. Again, Panthers are clearly the much better team so I wish they could postpose some of these calls.

2. I don't really get how Benny wasn't suspended. Obviously it was a huge benefit so I'm not complaining but if I was a Bs fan I'd be annoyed lol.
The thing I think that saved Bennett is that Marchand came back to play and was his normal wrecking ball self, until his head collided with Tommy’s when he laid that big check on him. He went out after that. Also if they say Bennett caused Marchand’s head injury that puts the NHL (spotter didn’t do anything) and Bruins medical staff in a bad spot. Why did this guy go back on the ice if he had a concussion? Either way he did it to Marchand who was probably trying to hit his bad arm and karmically had a lot worse than that coming to him for all the dirty hits he’s laid over the years then gone and hid behind Lucic, Chara, or Thornton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad