GDT: 4/15/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Kuch looked like a lock to hit 100 assists, now I just want him to score any way he can to lock up the Hart. As crazy as it sounds, McDavid has back-to-back games against the Sharks and Coyotes, it wouldn’t surprise me if he absolutely unloaded on them and had like 10+ points in those games combined. Score a goal or two, I don’t care, but he needs some points to ensure something crazy doesn’t happen.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Huge issue right now is the defense is doing absolutely dick all in the offensive zone. No shots from the point at all. Defense is just there to pass to the wings or dump it deep. Super easy to defend if you don't have to worry about anything from the point.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Huge issue right now is the defense is doing absolutely dick all in the offensive zone. No shots from the point at all. Defense is just there to pass to the wings or dump it deep. Super easy to defend if you don't have to worry about anything from the point.
They been burn to many tines giving away 2 on 1 so they learned a lesson but need to build some confidence also

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
They been burn to many tines giving away 2 on 1 so they learned a lesson but need to build some confidence also
I am not saying they have to go deep, but they aren't even shooting from the point. All you have to do is defend the forwards and block their lanes and you have neutered like 95% of our offense.

EDIT: I should say right now thats the case. At least for the last 3 or so games.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The team was so hot in the month if March and turned iced cold at everything in April. This team isn't good at anything anymore :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad