GDT: AHL Reign vs Canucks Sun May 5 on KCAL (9)

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Turcotte – Tynan – Fagemo
Hudon – Thomas – Madden
Lee – Helenius – Ward
Hodgson – Pavlychev – Doty
Francis – Pinelli – Chromiak

Hicketts – Clarke
Connauton – Santini
Nousiainen – Wylie
Millar

Here's how they're aligning according to Shafran

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I miss having bullies on the big roster

So funny watching helenius and Doty just bitch the Russians on abbotsford, they look terrified

Reactions: Schrute farms

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
That was a really fun watch -- unexpectedly so. Man, i totally forgot what it's like to watch a hocket team you root for not be a bunch of P*ssies and get bulled for 60 minutes. I was programmed the last few years thinking that's the norm. How refreshing. It was like an awesome palate cleanser....i'm sure the bad will return though in 4-5 months.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Clarke is not afraid to tussle. Doughty clone he is not
He just needs to learn how to tussle. But I do like his effort no doubt.
That was a really fun watch -- unexpectedly so. Man, i totally forgot what it's like to watch a hocket team you root for not be a bunch of P*ssies and get bulled for 60 minutes. I was programmed the last few years thinking that's the norm. How refreshing. It was like an awesome palate cleanser....i'm sure the bad will return though in 4-5 months.
The way the reign plays is what I wish the big club would be like they stick up for each other and play tough. I posted before but man I really hope Lee, and Helenius can replace lizotte and grundstrom on that 4th line very soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad