Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, I was just looking through the NHL rulebook. I think they fudged up the process a bit on the Vilardi play but ended up getting the call right.

Linesmen can stop the play if they see a high stick cause injury (double minor) but I seem to recall them letting the play go on until a whistle, at which point the refs huddled and called the major so they could review it. They should have just called the double minor off the get go

My suspicion is that nobody actually saw it so they called the major just to look at what they missed. I don't think it's a conspiracy, but they should have done the same thing in the Edmonton game but didn't. Inconsistencies like that are what lead to the conspiracy thoughts
I just want to see different refs fancy stats for different teams...

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I just want to see different refs fancy stats for different teams...
Ask the Canuck fans about Kelly Sutherland ... they called it before game 2 and sure enough they were right.
IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4492.jpeg

Last edited:

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
And of course the Oilers will get an endless supply of PPs in game 4 until the game is out of reach for the Canucks.
No wonder McCryBaby is trending on X lol.

And yet, no review for the flagrant stick to Hoglander's nuts or McDavid's flagrant high stick. It's absolutely insane what does and doesn't warrant a review and a suspension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad