Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
There are some metrics that point to the Bruins winning tonight.But the world knows the Panthers are the better team, cream will rise to the top. A frenzied raucous crowd who smells death all point away from the metrics. The stars are aligned for our Florida Panthers to shut this door NOW!!!!!!!

What kind of metrics ? The constellations ? The sky telling us ?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
DzC50hV.png

If Ekblad legitimately did this they'd be scraping a flattened Pasta off the ice with a shovel like in a Looney Tunes cartoon.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
It's never come back to win a series in 25 attempts when trailing a series 3-1 I believe
I am saying that when they are down 3-1 i they have won game 5 5 years in a row. That is a revealing stat if you are solely betting on this game tonight.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Ok that’s it I’ve had it. Been watching Bruins podcasts and I’m close to suicidal. But they as a fan base just look pathetic. You would think Sam Bennett was Mahammad Ali. How many sucker punches do we see in every game every week. Leaf fans take the Arrogance award but these sad sack Bruins fans are the gold standard for Crying eyed fools they win that award.
Sooooooooo not only do I want to here Benny Benny Benny but when the Bruins have the puck I want to hear Crybabies crybabies crybabies….really pathetic and getting old move on already.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
As a Leafs fan I’d like to personally thank your team and especially Sam Bennett for collectively driving the Bruins and the city of Boston into an unhinged state of rage.

Love the way your team plays. Finish em off tonight.
Now here’s a smart Leaf fan

Y’all should want this to last. We’re just going to get rolled by NYR next round anyway.
Me thinks they need to worry about Carolina first….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad