Management Don Sweeney

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
This greaseball thinks he levitates above us and is all high and mighty along with his stooge Neely in the background too . Fire both of them

Reactions: bbfan419

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Sweeney took over a team that missed playoffs

But I still hate him so much

He’s really bad at his job

he was half unhinged and half uncaring

I want a GM who cares about Marshy

Are we even sure they talk?

Sweeney is one of those Harvard guys who thinks he’s better then us

Give me a Bruins fan who may not know the difference between their and there but can win a Cup

I want Bergy GM & Chara team President

I can't understand how any Bruins fan who have seen their team turn to soft puppies defend Sweeney. The Bruins identity was and should be tough as nails and not to be pushed around. For years they get their ass kicked with little to no response. Tampa '18, Tampa '20, Islanders '21, Canes '22, Panthers '23 in every series they got pushed around and in every year you read people here hoping about them finally stepping up. The problem they never did. This lays in Sweeneys responsibility who built the roster of those teams.

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Also about the myth Sweeney get the benefit of doubt this years because he went all in last year. Last years defense group had Gryz, Clifton and Forbort playing on the third d pairing. Gryz has shown for years that he is not built for the playoffs with the exception in 2019. Cliffy also struggled with his play in the playoffs for years and had especially bad games in last years playoffs. What did Sweeney do to adress the third pairing in the last years?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Yeah agree, this is just really a bad look for Sweeney, I think he knows he is done in Boston.
I don't think he is done but I think he is not fully invested in the team .We as fans die with every goal against and loss but I can't say I feel that way about him.Could be wrong but it's not showing this series

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I can't understand how any Bruins fan who have seen their team turn to soft puppies defend Sweeney. The Bruins identity was and should be tough as nails and not to be pushed around. For years they get their ass kicked with little to no response. Tampa '18, Tampa '20, Islanders '21, Canes '22, Panthers '23 in every series they got pushed around and in every year you read people here hoping about them finally stepping up. The problem they never did. This lays in Sweeneys responsibility who built the roster of those teams.
I can’t understand how any Bruins fan can not realize Sweeney signed Lucic and he ended up drinking and assaulting his wife

Call your doctor you appear to have onset of Alzheimer’s

I wish you the best / it’s a terrible disease

Though and prayers to you and your family

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Yes, but a fish rots from the head. If Sweeney is still in a position of power, things will stay as they are.
Why would it rot from the head? Wouldn’t it all rot simultaneously?

If anything, the guts would rot first. That’s where the feces is.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
I can’t understand how any Bruins fan can not realize Sweeney signed Lucic and he ended up drinking and assaulting his wife

Lucic was washed years ago. I wouldn't be bragging about that signing personally.

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany

Yeah because signing an aging power forward who already showed in the last seasons that he barely can keep up with the speed of the NHL would have changed this whole teams mentality. What a hot take. Admit it, Donny f***ed this team up. Bruins used to be the hammer, now they are the nail and Donny is responsible for this.

About the other crap you wrote, show some respect and don't get personal.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Yeah because signing an aging power forward who already showed in the last seasons that he barely can keep up with the speed of the NHL would have changed this whole teams mentality. What a hot take. Admit it, Donny f***ed this team up. Bruins used to be the hammer, now they are the nail and Donny is responsible for this.

About the other crap you wrote, show some respect and don't get personal.
How many cups did that big bad Bruins persona win them? 6 over 100 years? Yeah I guess if you're happy with that success let's keep doing it.

Swear to god people forget how you win in hockey some times

Reactions: PB37

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad