Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 - The officials throw The Bear off the cliff - Sunrise 3 BRUINS 2 - Panthers lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
It’s was 2-2 after that and bruins folded like a bunch of babies and had 2 shots in the 3rd period.

They weren’t winning that game even if that goal got disallowed.
You love expected stats don’t you? If Bennett gets called for GI or just interference in general, the odds were in the Bruins favour to win the game.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
except bruins never scored again and florida ended up winning 6-2 and would have been 5-2 if you took away the power play goal.

The bruins lost 6-2. One changed penalty isn’t changing a 6-2 game.
Also the second post you quoted is actually referring to last nights game.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
It’s was 2-2 after that and bruins folded like a bunch of babies and had 2 shots in the 3rd period.

They weren’t winning that game even if that goal got disallowed.
Why do you even follow the team/post here?

Negative 1000% of the time.

The canucks won with 18 sog last night. That goal was a massive play in the game, clearly deflated them.

It's entirely disingenuous to claim they wouldn't have won anyways. Maybe true, but well never have any idea because the league is run by a bunch of f***ing blind clowns.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Why do you even follow the team/post here?

Negative 1000% of the time.

The canucks won with 18 sog last night. That goal was a massive play in the game, clearly deflated them.

It's entirely disingenuous to claim they wouldn't have won anyways. Maybe true, but well never have any idea because the league is run by a bunch of f***ing blind clowns.

Because I like the team and a lot of people here.

Just sick of the non stop cry baby attitude a lot of people have here blaming the refs.

You are more than free to use the ignore button if you’re feelings are hurt.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
You guys are right the bruins are losing because the refs and consistently having 5 shots or less in a period is a recipe for success!
Literally no one is saying that, FLA is clearly the better team.

But you can't go early look at the officiating in the series ESPECIALLY LAST NIGHT, and say that it didn't effect the outcome of the game.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Not deflecting at all are you drunk?

Bruins aren’t winning games with 2 shots a period.
Get real no one is saying that.

Not deflecting at all are you drunk?

Bruins aren’t winning games with 2 shots a period.
I asked you a question. You answered it with a question that had nothing to do with mine. That's classic deflection.

Now answer my question, how did you come up with your 95%.

Reactions: goflyakite

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Should Bennett have been penalized & suspended? Should Ekblad been penalized with Lauko? Those were important events in G3 and series.
Game 3 was 3-0 at the time, That killed any hope of a comeback, but it was still one sided. Game 4 was the killer. Call a penalty on Bennett and take the goal away you may and probably win that game.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Literally no one is saying that, FLA is clearly the better team.

But you can't go early look at the officiating in the series ESPECIALLY LAST NIGHT, and say that it didn't effect the outcome of the game.

Amazing how you can say no one is saying that then the next sentence you write is about how refs are changing the outcomes of games.

Contradicting yourself by the sentence.

Get real no one is saying that.

I asked you a question. You answered it with a question that had nothing to do with mine. That's classic deflection.

Now answer my question, how did you come up with your 95%.

Alright ya I think you’re inebriated. You just double quoted my post and responded to it twice individually lmao

Reactions: nORRis8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad