GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Drury throwing out the media

8pwkop.jpg

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
“Fil, you said you love the organization, why is that?

“Because they didn’t force me to answer asinine questions from Vince, Mollie and Larry.”
Meanwhile, Emily slips into the background undetected and will have a tweet later about Chytil and Drury will get all mad and find the leak.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here

That 3rd line was really good in Game 4. Hard to break them up if Chytil is 50/50.

However Brodz. I wouldnt mind going back to Rempe for familiarity and good vibes, but I think part of the thinking here is if they close out this series they'd rather have Brodz or Chytil in against the Panthers so they want to get him some games. Plus they dont want to mess around with a potential waterfall of penalties against Rempe. Its a little ridiculous what the refs are calling on him.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
That 3rd line was really good in Game 4. Hard to break them up if Chytil is 50/50.

However Brodz. I wouldnt mind going back to Rempe for familiarity and good vibes, but I think part of the thinking here is if they close out this series they'd rather have Brodz or Chytil in against the Panthers so they want to get him some games. Plus they dont want to mess around with a potential waterfall of penalties against Rempe. Its a little ridiculous what the refs are calling on him.
The third line would be better with wennberg as 4c.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Meanwhile, RHEEEEangelo should have gotten five and a game twice in this series for a blatant headshot and a blatant spear, and got two minutes for both.

TheWrongWay

May 7, 2023
New York
Andersen is also due for one of his inexplicable shit his pants playoff games.

His overall playoff numbers for his career are pretty good, but he has at least one of these in every playoff run.

We're in good shape if allowing a goal off his ass from behind the goal line was his A-game

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Posters get butt hurt that other fans call us Rags or think the Hurricanes will win but then turn around and call their players and coaches ugly. 😂

We had a hysterical poster here last game because the Canes fan took tongue in cheek shots like "dregs of society" or something. But here we are calling their players and head coach ugly.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
We had a hysterical poster here last game because the Canes fan took tongue in cheek shots like "dregs of society" or something. But here we are calling their players and head coach ugly.

It's not the same! Ugly people still have a place in society!

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Panthers are probably the most physical and dirtiest team in the league, I remember reading all the people saying Rempe shouldn’t play against the Canes saying he’s better suited for next round against Florida lol

Reactions: Callafan24

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Meanwhile, RHEEEEangelo should have gotten five and a game twice in this series for a blatant headshot and a blatant spear, and got two minutes for both.

Yes for the spear.

The head shot wasn't a head shot. You could call it a charge but he got his shoulder, at least thats what it looked like to me.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Panthers are probably the most physical and dirtiest team in the league, I remember reading all the people saying Rempe shouldn’t play against the Canes saying he’s better suited for next round against Florida lol
At a minimum, I would play Rempe in the home games against the Panthers if that's the matchup.

Reactions: Jack Hanson

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm more willing to buy into the notion that Rempe gets the crowd going on a Tuesday in January.

Tonight, that place is going to be on fire by 6:55.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
What impact is Rempe having?

Whatever you think Rempe is capable of doing over Brodzinski, he's not doing it in 4 minutes.
I already answered this a few times. He injured two players with clean hits and scored a goal. Sure you don’t wanna see players get hurt yada yada yada but it makes an impact. A major one actually. What does Brodzinski bring? Don’t you dare say speed.

Also the “4 minute” argument is lazy and disingenuous.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I already answered this a few times. He injured two players with clean hits and scored a goal. Sure you don’t wanna see players get hurt yada yada yada but it makes an impact. A major one actually. What does Brodzinski bring? Don’t you dare say speed.

Also the “4 minute” argument is lazy and disingenuous.
Jimmy Vesey scored a goal last series too.

Rempe hasn't been effective in 7 games.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad