Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I am more worried about winning Game 6 at HOME than a Game 7 in Sunrise.
Me too.....but it's high time they break the home playoff losing streak to the panthers

..they almost won game 4 in Boston (if not for some shady officiating) ...but they HAVE TO play 60 minutes of smart, aggressive, determined hockey.....with lots of shots!

..and hope for fair officiating

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Me too.....but it's high time they break the home playoff losing streak to the panthers

..they almost won game 4 in Boston (if not for some shady officiating) ...but they HAVE TO play 60 minutes of smart, aggressive, determined hockey.....with lots of shots!

..and hope for fair officiating

@bobbyorr04 My hunch is we will see Wes McCauley in Game 6

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
By any metric, if the Bruins lose all 3 games at home they don't deserve to advance.

Last year they won 2 games in Sunrise, this year they have done the same but to advance they need to win a third game there.
All season long this team has defied all odds, of even being in the playoffs, so let's have some faith, that they will continue to surprise us in a good way.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
The problem with the Bennet hit and not suspending him is Marchand played for awhile after and took another hit to the head when he initiated on someone else (similar to initiating on Bennet)

It forced them to look at the punch as roughing and nothing more

I hateDoPs but you’ve gotta look at these things from 10000 feet sometimes

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The problem with the Bennet hit and not suspending him is Marchand played for awhile after and took another hit to the head when he initiated on someone else (similar to initiating on Bennet)

It forced them to look at the punch as roughing and nothing more

I hateDoPs but you’ve gotta look at these things from 10000 feet sometimes
I just don't understand how they let him keep playing, hubby and I were stunned that he was still playing - he didn't know where he was after Bennett hit him, he could hardly get through the door onto the bench. Why the hell was he allowed to keep playing?

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
My order of preference would be Maroon, Lauko or JVR. I won’t complain if any of the three is scratched.

In reality I think Maroon has the most to offer but I just haven’t seen any impact in this series at all.
Well we disagree a bit , For me Beecher is at the top or close to the top of who sits. I just do not think he has progressed to where he is ready for the intensity of playoff hockey. A couple of bad give a ways last game, and just not really making any positive impact on the game .

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I just don't understand how they let him keep playing, hubby and I were stunned that he was still playing - he didn't know where he was after Bennett hit him, he could hardly get through the door onto the bench. Why the hell was he allowed to keep playing?

Precisely

Bennet is a piece of shit but this streak of allowing injured players to play to the detriment of the team (Ullmark and bergeron) is a concerning trend with Monty

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
My order of preference would be Maroon, Lauko or JVR. I won’t complain if any of the three is scratched.

In reality I think Maroon has the most to offer but I just haven’t seen any impact in this series at all.
Maroon is basically there as a deterent. When he got booted in the other game the Tampa rats came out to play.

Reactions: lopey and GoBs

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
1715862506720.jpeg

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Please do not take Heinen out. He actually puts the puck on net.

March - Coyle - Pasta
Heinen - Geekie - Debrusk
JVR - Zacha - _____
____ - ____ - _____

Reactions: Ladyfan and BMC

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Well we disagree a bit , For me Beecher is at the top or close to the top of who sits. I just do not think he has progressed to where he is ready for the intensity of playoff hockey. A couple of bad give a ways last game, and just not really making any positive impact on the game .
Faceoffs are important and he is winning his fair share. Also kills penalties. I dont think he sits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad