Injury Report: Injury Thread '23-‘24 (Post 1 has current injury status)

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Damn. Bringing in Brown, the worst player to ever put on a Oilers jersey, statistically or otherwise, is a huge blow to our playoff success.

Get better soon Henrique.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
No goal Reider was better?
I was intentionally being exaggerating/hyperbolic but actually yes. I take Reider over Brown all day every day. Belanger. Bad Kassian. Name most notable bad Oilers and look at how bad Browns stats were this season and realize he is nigh historically bad for Edmonton.

Not spending any time on this. Again purposely exaggerating with the intent to highlight how insanely bad Brown has been that its possible to argue Reider was indeed better than Brown.

4 goals (all but one fluke) 8 assists versus 11 assists both -8 while Brown being on a much better team...

Both OMFG bad even if you get out the microscope and discover Brown was actually better what does that prove?

That he shouldn't be playing in the NHL period the end. That he will be the worst Oiler every time he steps out on the ice. That he is bad enough to negatively impact every game he plays.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Another one of those "game time" alerts for him. Hopefully he performs at the same level as he did after his last "game time alert".

Sounds like Ekholm banged up

Oilers have been on the receiving end of a lot of big hits. Meanwhile, the Canuck skaters get off scott free, as the likes of Desharnais (glowers at them), Nuge, McLeod etc do a bunch of flybys. The only ones really doing any hitting and physical play are McDavid, Ek, Kane, Nurse, Foegele and Janmark from what I can see.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad