Post-Game Talk: Jets 7 - Avs 6, Jets lead series 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Pooh approves of out scoring the opponent. 1-0 series lead.
OIG.ToN5qbtghU.jpeg

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
We won - and the Aves threw everything they had at us.
Not the way I'd like to see them the rest of this series but I'll take it tonight -
Bones will need to remind them of what we do best - and not let them assume they can out gun this team.
On to the next

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I’m so glad we won so that it won’t look like sour grapes when I say that this is some of the worst horseshit even-up game-management calls ever. “Well, I got Colorado the same number of PPs, time to put the whistle away. That way when Iafallos stick gets slashed in two and the Avs recover and score, I won’t have decided the outcome! 🙃” absolute f***ing atrocity.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
It's all about collecting wins. That's 1

Probably shouldn't play like that moving forward but I can't see the Avs being able to ride that top line like that for very long before they're ground down
100%. We just beat them at their game without playing close to our best. I can't see how Colorado win this series if the Jets clamp down, or with Georgie boy in net.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Well that was fun and terrifying.

Helle in playoff form... please find Helle in vezina form.

Lowry, Vilardi and Morrissey in beast mode - all the other forwards in pretty good mode. 2nd line had some issues...

For every 1 smart play pionk makes, he follows it up with a clown show. Faith in Pionk could be Bones downfall.

Shortening the bench did not work. Not sure Im a fan of Bones all-star line to end the game... the guys were exhausted.

Monahan should take the late game draws - or Lowry - Scheif never wins key draws.

Stan is unfortunately just too slow - team is better if Samberg can play his natural side. Would rather Miller than Schmidt but Stan is going to run out of gas by game 3 at best.

Overall I'd say the bad goals evened out which is scary... and we only won because of a fast whistle - also scary.

MacKinnon can't possibly play 40 minutes a game for 7 games right...?

Anunnen starting next game 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad