Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Rehkopf and Sale should return a fair amount of forward looking assets.
Ando could too but I see him being kept around as a leader and someone to put bums in seats.
You can't full on fire sale in Kitchener I don't think the fans will tolerate that..
Au contraire. I think next season most are at the point that we wouldn't tolerate anything less than a complete sell off. I don't see any other path.

Matttheleaf

Apr 18, 2019
Au contraire. I think next season most are at the point that we wouldn't tolerate anything less than a complete sell off. I don't see any other path.
I think it depends on the type of fan. I don't think most know what our draft cupboard looks like, and may see a team that has made it to the second round in 3 straight years and should be expecting to make more strides.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
I think it depends on the type of fan. I don't think most know what our draft cupboard looks like, and may see a team that has made it to the second round in 3 straight years and should be expecting to make more strides.

I suppose. Myself I'd like to see another banner of some type hanging from the rafters. Even a division or conference. Enough of winning one playoff round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad