Series Discussion: Leafs or Canadiens.....who would you rather?

Who do you prefer for next round?

• Leafs

• Canadiens

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldunclehue

Jun 16, 2010
Well, we've all drank a billion coffees today, enjoyed the group chats, texts and conversations about how we swept the Oilers and the "super line" of Mcdavid and Leon.

Now we look forth, who would we prefer next round?

I think I'd rather have the Leafs, for personal reasons moreso, I'd love to beat them in playoffs just because.

But I think we'd rather play the Canadiens match-up wise.

Reactions: GrizzLeaf

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Habs because I want to see Armia win a series. Only to then lose, sorry mate.

I also think I could better stomach a series loss to the Habs but that's a crappy reason so I'm sticking with my first.

Also, more @Conflicted Habs fan GDTs are always a good thing.

Nov 24, 2006
I voted Habs, because quite honestly, the main HF boards would be insufferable with that portion of Leaf fans that will be creating threads every 15 minutes about something. Hab fans are way more chill.

From a pure hockey perspective, we'd likely have an easier time with the Habs, but there would be more joy in defeating the Leafs.

Last edited:

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Habs are my second team, so a Jets vs Habs for Kings of the North would be pretty awesome. But going up against the Leafs would be super sweet too. No bad answer here, either is going to be awesome :D

Leafs might have the edge, cuz how much fun would it be on the boards if we took the Laffs, amirite? :laugh:

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Id rather the Habs. But only because I despise the Leafs and I want to see a Toronto Sports Network & SN melt down. Oh, and to make a stealthy cruise through the Leafs forum after. It would be worth it.

Reactions: snowkiddin

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Leafs would be epic and this will be probably the only time we would ever cross paths in the playoffs. Same can be said for the Habs.

While the Leafs are the harder matchup, I think our team would relish the opportunity to knock the media anointed kings of the north out of the playoffs.

With the Habs we would be favourites and I could see a possibility of Us being complacent, or just a little less on than if we meet the Leafs, who I think would bring the best out of this team.

They were the best team all season in the North, and I would find it more fulfilling knocking them out than the Habs.

We can beat both.....

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
All I know is we are going to get some sweet freaking start times...home and away... no way CBC/snet is showing a Toronto or Montreal game at 8:45 or 9:00.... oh sweet glory of glory...
I seriously got like a 2 hour nap last night... alarm went off at 4:00am... was a bit wound up...so probably didn’t sleep till at least 2:00...
but very much looking forward to a eastern time zone Center of the universe match up against us

NBjet

May 24, 2014
The Leafs, because I really don't mind the Habs... and it will be way more fun to beat the greatest team in the history of the world!!!

Reactions: robertocarlos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad