Confirmed with Link: Lindy Ruff named Head Coach, Press Conference at 1:00 PM EDT

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
They hired Lindy because Berube didn't want to come here.
I don't think so. It was ruff all along . If I'm wrong apologies but send link.
Right or wrong old buffalo honor lindy was brought in to establish relationships and have conversations giving everyone inc players to choose old buffalo toughness and honor , singular purpose throughout. Not as a mandate but an ultimate choice by all through endless examples and conversations as a way to overcome all obstacles bullying refs league, manipulated outcomes , fun w puppets and pucks , etc . Lindys first videos show he understands it takes commitment, forgivenesses, new old like 22 tix , bottom tp owner , bottom to top . We'll see if a 64 yr old man can start it and assemble a group to lead by example thaf had buy in from the former drury , peca , brieres to the bottom of our roster to trainers to concessions . We'll see.
I know ruff is as capable as berube , probably more and our guys seem emotionally more men than hughes two years ago. Again. No idea from outside. But so far Ruff understands Buff way more than ANY experienced coach . Ruff trying to win back the hearts of Buffalo spread across the country , we'll see if he has the stamina for details , I believe he does or why take such a task of heavy lifting w all the baggage, only he may truly understand.

I was done watching all sports but ill be aware ( may ...) of the show from both buffalo teams as it heals unites families like a drug break from crushing slavery if done thru the free will of mr ruff and like minded staff like Bills assembled

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad