OT: Local sports coverage talk (the Athletic/Local TV/TBN/WGR/Charging Buffalo/LGA, etc)

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Context: Harrington is a dick

But really: Brill was a reporter for the Bills and Sabres. She broke a couple of stories due to well-placed sources and would report a couple of rumors here and there. Harrington responds thusly.
I knew of the former….

didn’t recognize her name. I’m not local to buffalo. Born and raised there and a UB grad.

im aware of the older/ longer media folks but don’t know some of the younger/ newer ones.

I know Sullivan, bucky, Harrington, graham, carrucci. I have a few of the younger ones.

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I knew of the former….

didn’t recognize her name. I’m not local to buffalo. Born and raised there and a UB grad.

im aware of the older/ longer media folks but don’t know some of the younger/ newer ones.

I know Sullivan, bucky, Harrington, graham, carrucci. I have a few of the younger ones.

Bucky sells real estate in Orchard Park. Sullivan got let go by the News. Carucci works on Sirius XM Radio. Graham works for the Athletic, MH somehow still writes for the News.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Wgr coverage was absolutely brutal today. listened a little before and up to our 2nd rounders.

No meaningful insight, no mention of who was coming off the board, clearly a lack of awareness on a number of players.

Was a borderline embarrassing production

Reactions: MeenOlViks

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Wgr coverage was absolutely brutal today. listened a little before and up to our 2nd rounders.

No meaningful insight, no mention of who was coming off the board, clearly a lack of awareness on a number of players.

Was a borderline embarrassing production
Wasn’t Sabres Live on for most of the draft?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Trying (again) to listen to yesterday's Sabres Live and I can tell they don't have someone checking their levels. It was bad during the draft stuff when they were on the road, but man, it nearly blew my speakers out when Marty gets excited. I feel like I'm tuning on via red solo cup and fishing line.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Bob

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Think history shows they buried the lede here:
20230816_002703.jpg

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Has Duff been missing from Sabres Live the last 2 days?

Marty mentioned on Wednesday Duff was at home. Hope all is okay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad