Muk 55 divided by 34 is 1.61

Where am I Mathing wrong?
Ahahahahah try the other way. It will be better

Reactions: Garbageyuk

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
My bad, Guess my brain takes longer to wake up on mondays.
Donā€™t worry, a math mistake like that is less embarrassing than claiming that 6ā€™3ā€ Mailloux is bigger than 6ā€™4ā€ Mukhamadullin.

Honestly, you should be more embarrassed that two defensemen putting up >1.5 PPG in the AHL didnā€™t feel wrong to you. :laugh:

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Donā€™t worry, a math mistake like that is less embarrassing than claiming that 6ā€™3ā€ Mailloux is bigger than 6ā€™4ā€ Mukhamadullin.

Honestly, you should be more embarrassed that two defensemen putting up >1.5 PPG in the AHL didnā€™t feel wrong to you. :laugh:
Lol is it? Mailloux is an inch shorter, but has 40+ lbs on Muk. Get real šŸ˜‚. Muk is a twig in comparison.

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
But it made more sense than your proposal though right?
Everyone thought it was funny except OP, so I think youā€™re good.

Lol is it? Mailloux is an inch shorter, but has 40+ lbs on Muk. Get real šŸ˜‚. Muk is a twig in comparison.
That weight might matter more if Mailloux played a lick of defense. Whereas Mukhamadullinā€™s better length is more important because heā€™s a strong rush defender who doesnā€™t sacrifice defense for his points.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
What was your goal with this proposal? All youā€™ve done this entire thread is get pissy that Sharks fans donā€™t want to do this trade.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

garfield-i-hate-mondays.gif

Honestly Muk has always been a lanky guy, he'll probably put more weight this offseason though.

Reactions: Juxtaposer

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Bullshit. Harris averaged 17:28 per game, and Barron 18:38. Theyā€™d both slot into the top-4 in SJ immediately.
No they really wouldn't and they certainly would only be stopgap placeholders anyways.

both guys are bottom paring Dmen are best for the upcoming season for the 76 point sHabs....think about it.

As for Muk, he played 3 games. I didnā€™t include him as part of the Sharks regular D last season. Besides, that doesnā€™t change much.
It does as Mukhamadullin is probably going to be a better player for the sharks for the 24-25 season than the 2 Habs guys and he also won't be waiver wire fodder after next season.

Reactions: Juxtaposer

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
What was your goal with this proposal? All youā€™ve done this entire thread is get pissy that Sharks fans donā€™t want to do this trade.
Truly, Iā€™m struggling to see the point of this thread.

>> Guy makes horrible proposal
>> Everyone including his fellow Habs fans bag on it
>> Guy gets Big Mad trying to fight literally everyone in the thread and then claims weā€™re the ones who are upset

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016

>> Guy gets Big Mad trying to fight literally everyone in the thread and then claims weā€™re the ones who are upset
Iā€™m mad? Lol youā€™ve posted in this thread more than I have šŸ˜‚. You are CLEARLY upset lol.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Iā€™ll be honest didnā€™t really look at the proposal because I saw Sharks trading down and I think unless itā€™s severely tilted in their favor, it doesnā€™t make sense. Looking now itā€™s worse than I thought. We trade down for any 2 of: a couple LHD which we have a ton of and is by far our deepest position, a small winger which again we have tons of, or a big RHD with limited potential. Tis not great

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
A good general internet rule is that the guy who posts the most laughing emojis is the maddest.
I mean, you just made that up, but sure if you need to tell yourself that. Iā€™d still say itā€™s the guy who is furiously typing away in the thread and expressing actual anger and hostility, but thatā€™s just me šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Iā€™m mad? Lol youā€™ve posted in this thread more than I have šŸ˜‚. You are CLEARLY upset lol.
Again what was your point in the thread? And continuing to post? You get told no because Sharks fans don't want to trade down. You continuing to shit on them and their team isnā€™t going to change any minds. Just going to lead to you being on the ignore list.

Juxtaposer

Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Iā€™ll be honest didnā€™t really look at the proposal because I saw Sharks trading down and I think unless itā€™s severely tilted in their favor, it doesnā€™t make sense. Looking now itā€™s worse than I thought. We trade down for any 2 of: a couple LHD which we have a ton of and is by far our deepest position, a small winger which again we have tons of, or a big RHD with limited potential. Tis not great
I also love the idea that Mesar, a 5ā€™10ā€ forward who barely put up a PPG in the OHL as a D+2 player, has any value at all.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Again what was your point in the thread? And continuing to post? You get told no because Sharks fans don't want to trade down. You continuing to shit on them and their team isnā€™t going to change any minds. Just going to lead to you being on the ignore list.
I havenā€™t ā€œshit onā€ anyone? Show me where.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I also love the idea that Mesar, a 5ā€™10ā€ forward who barely put up a PPG in the OHL as a D+2 player, has any value at all.
I do like Mesar and really liked him in his draft. But youā€™re definitely right. I think if we were trading for him, it would be more of a prospect swap than moving down 13 picks.

I havenā€™t ā€œshit onā€ anyone? Show me where.
Pretty much every post youā€™ve made in this thread is shitting on the Sharks, their fans, or someone saying your proposal is bad. At this point itā€™s massive homerism at best.

The Devilish Buffoon

šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø viva šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø free šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
Dec 24, 2018
Bullshit. Harris averaged 17:28 per game, and Barron 18:38. Theyā€™d both slot into the top-4 in SJ immediately. As for Muk, he played 3 games. I didnā€™t include him as part of the Sharks regular D last season. Besides, that doesnā€™t change much.
There are plenty of D who could slot into SJS top 4 that can be acquired on waivers, cheap in FA, or for a mid/late-round pick.

Why would they choose two guys who cost way more while not standing out from the rest of the pack?

They won't & they wouldnt.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Well, thereā€™s an actual discussion/debate about some of the players going on, but if all you have to add to the thread is whining about it, then feel free to leave.

Pro tip: when you donā€™t like a thread/topic, you can just skip over it instead of whining about it.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well, thereā€™s an actual discussion/debate about some of the players going on, but if all you have to add to the thread is whining about it, then feel free to leave.

Pro tip: when you donā€™t like a thread/topic, you can just skip over it instead of whining about it.
Man okay now itā€™s not even borderline. This is just astounding. Considering there is no actual discussion because you have no idea what the Sharks want or need and refuse to listen to what Sharks fans are saying.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
A good general internet rule is that the guy who posts the most laughing emojis is the maddest.
I didn't know that one, I'll try to remember it.

At least this thread will have served some kind of a useful purpose.

Also, as a Habs fan, I apologize for all of this.

There are plenty of D who could slot into SJS top 4 that can be acquired on waivers, cheap in FA, or for a mid/late-round pick.

Why would they choose two guys who cost way more while not standing out from the rest of the pack?

They won't & they wouldnt.
Well, based on which qualities SJ values, they could want one of them, and I could imagine some of those young D going for a late 2nd. But a late 2nd doesn't give you much when trying to trade up to #14, so those are separate discussions.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I do like Mesar and really liked him in his draft. But youā€™re definitely right. I think if we were trading for him, it would be more of a prospect swap than moving down 13 picks.

Pretty much every post youā€™ve made in this thread is shitting on the Sharks, their fans, or someone saying your proposal is bad. At this point itā€™s massive homerism at best.
So youā€™re you arenā€™t going to give an example, you are just going to double down on your baseless claim without any proof.

Actually, you and a couple other Sharks fans are the ones shitting on the Habs and their players and fans, not the other way around. Nice projection though.

I wonā€™t be responding to you any further unless you are going to discuss the actual topic. Have a great day.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So youā€™re you arenā€™t going to give an example, you are just going to double down on your baseless claim without any proof.

Actually, you and a couple other Sharks fans are the ones shitting on the Habs and their players and fans, not the other way around. Nice projection though.

I wonā€™t be responding to you any further unless you are going to discuss the actual topic. Have a great day.
you want proof of you shitting on other posters, sharks team, and being a complete homer? Sure. I got time while my lists are updating at work. Sure.

LMAO WOOOW šŸ˜‚

I mean, you just made that up, but sure if you need to tell yourself that. Iā€™d still say itā€™s the guy who is furiously typing away in the thread and expressing actual anger and hostility, but thatā€™s just me šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Hereā€™s this page alone

• Haha
Reactions: Garbageyuk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad