Confirmed with Link: New 3-on-3 Major League Hockey - Quebec getting a team

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
When I heard "new league" I was interested until I heard "3 on 3". I'm out! The All Stars game turned me off on this.

Come up with a professional hockey league with serious people in charge that's a little more old school with more hits and fights and that would interest me. (no not like the North American League lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs13

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Surely can't be more boring than the 5 on 5 hugging competition the NHL has going. Will give this a quick look.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Is this the one funded by Saudi Arabia? I wouldn't expect any non scum players in it.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Interesting to see how this plays out. The only other time the NHL had any competition was to the WHA who were bought out and had amalgamated some of their teams. That's how Quebec, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Hartford got their NHL teams

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Interesting to see how this plays out. The only other time the NHL had any competition was to the WHA who were bought out and had amalgamated some of their teams. That's how Quebec, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Hartford got their NHL teams
The league isn't going to come into existence as you can tell with interview with the so called founder that they don't really have a plan. It also shows what happens when someone runs with a story and don't do any type of investigation to see if it is true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad