GDT: NHL Draft Lottery - Tuesday, May 7 | 6:30 PM - ESPN - So you're saying there's a 3% chance...

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I personally like Iginla, he has shot up the ranks and projects to be around where we pick but Celebrini is the only #1 choice in this draft for every team. Everyone else seems to be a crapshoot and years out.

Reactions: goach

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I personally like Iginla, he has shot up the ranks and projects to be around where we pick but Celebrini is the only #1 choice in this draft for every team. Everyone else seems to be a crapshoot and years out.
Demidov might be closer than you think. His contract expires at the end of next year, and he hasn't made any noise at all about staying in Russia.

Lindstrom's got the body that might be ready after one more year in Junior as well. Levshunov might be one year off as well.

Reactions: Fjordy

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
if we win the draft lottery id be on the phone to ottawa for the rest of the month trying to work a deal for baby brady

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
so actually dont want to trade the pick, got it
1OA (and a center in the borderline franchise category) with 7 years of team control mimimum.

vs

4 years of Brady at 8.2 mil already

That's cowboy-style business. I'd make them take money back for sure, or retain.

another thrilling offseason of Sabres need to make moves but not with any assets
1715111722846.png

Yeah man, everything's falling apart because I didn't like your 1-for-1 move.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
So you'd trade 1OA for Brady 1 for 1

1OA (and a center in the borderline franchise category) with 7 years of team control mimimum.

vs

4 years of Brady at 8.2 mil already

That's cowboy-style business. I'd make them take money back for sure, or retain.

View attachment 866591

Yeah man, everything's falling apart because I didn't like your 1-for-1 move.

actually in a plot twist yes id also add exactly the player the sabres need on their roster for the 1oa pick, and i wouldnt blink if thats what ottawa asked for

and if brady was already a sabre it would take much more than celebrini to drag him off my roster

Last edited:

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I don't have access to ESPN. Anyone know of any YouTube channels that will be live streaming reactions, or something similar, as the lottery is being shown?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Jun 9, 2012
Further into tkachuck for 1oa. Dude just had 37/37 and plays exactly the game every Sabres fan talks about wanting on this team. Absolutely, would be thrilled to add him for 1 asset.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad