OT: 'Off topic' thoughts

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Spent almost all day doing yard work, starting kicking back beers at like noon. Saturday of a long weekend and I'm ticked off I'm not on a campsite in front of a fire. I think I've reached the level that comes after drunk tired and moved on to full debuachery.

Do I reign myself in or f***ing just go?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
This video is why I don’t visit the sewer anymore……..

Dude there are mutant turtles trained in martial arts down there stay out

Maybe Stephane Robidas ended up there too

Spent almost all day doing yard work, starting kicking back beers at like noon. Saturday of a long weekend and I'm ticked off I'm not on a campsite in front of a fire. I think I've reached the level that comes after drunk tired and moved on to full debuachery.

You have kids.

Therefore, the answer is full debauchery, full stop, balls deep. How often can you have fun once you become a parent?

Reactions: Squiffy

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009

Noon drinking Saturday yard work is a time that deserves debauchery like behavior. My yard always looks better afterward.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Noon drinking Saturday yard work is a time that deserves debauchery like behavior. My yard always looks better afterward.
Went all Sunday and now Monday too. Frigging lawn and garage look great.

Luckily the body has iniatated auto-shut down mode all weekend before the brain could drag it in to something stupid.

Reactions: LeafSteel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad