Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I am saying don't you dare get into a discussion about spending money on whatever it may be that brings you enjoyment knowing what we know, haha.

I am not saying that I partake in that world, haha.

Oh thank Christ. hahahahaha

To be clear, spend money on whatever you want. There is just a particularly....negative....interpretation of that one particular area for me.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
200w.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

There is really no way to do this diplomatically. Hardcore WWE fans are some of the dumbest and most rotten to the core people in the history of the internet.

That's not to say all of them, of course. And I want to be very clear here that I am not saying wrestling fans or anyone who likes their tv programs. There's this weird hyper devotion to one specific company that I would argue borders on a serious mental illness. That narrow slice buys a truckload of replica belts, hence my concern for someone I like.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
There is really no way to do this diplomatically. Hardcore WWE fans are some of the dumbest and most rotten to the core people in the history of the internet.

That's not to say all of them, of course. And I want to be very clear here that I am not saying wrestling fans or anyone who likes their tv programs. There's this weird hyper devotion to one specific company that I would argue borders on a serious mental illness. That narrow slice buys a truckload of replica belts, hence my concern for someone I like.
Oh. I never watched it as a kid in the 90s. I would always tell the kids in school it was fake.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
..............................................................I am concerned.

Well for FWIW:

1) I had a really fun time at Wrestlemania
2) The belt I bought for $850 is selling on eBay for $2300

Big W overall

giphy.gif

Well this is quite blunt - and I happen to agree with you actually, hah. I hate most wrestling fans. Having to fight people for a replica belt (because it's a rare golden Philly belt - and of course I as a Philly wrestling fan had to try!)

So any way, what I'm taking from this is...you like me 😍

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Remember the Laremy Tunsil disaster?

I'm convinced he took that photo just so he didn't get drafted by whoever was going to draft him.
End of the day, Tunsil didn't fall that far. Still a top 12 first round pick. I believe Decker and Stanley were drafted ahead of him due in part to that photo.

Sweat was rated a day 2 pick. Could fall to day 3. Will cost him some money, but not like he was a top 10 pick that would lose $15 mill of guaranteed money dropping to late round 2.

If he has an NFL career, it won't impact him too much. If he washes out of the NFL by the end of his rookie deal, those several hundreds of thousands of dollars to over $1 mill will be a big deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad