GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The bad part is we have to suffer for 2 more games. Can I just not watch? I think I can….no I can’t, I gotta go down with the ship no matter what

Reactions: The Moops

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Let's keep it going.

When Galchenyuk was in Loveland, Nuke was making regular trips to meet up with him. The same police officer pulled him over twice and instead of making a big deal, he reported it to the Avs, who of course... buried it.

I don't give a f*** anymore.

The friends I've had on this team... they take playing professional hockey as a f***ing privilege. I've been in the same room with these guys when others are blowing lines and they want nothing to do with it. Of the guys I've known well, only Ryan Wilson "liked to party" but was professional enough to keep that to the offseason when in cottage country. The other guys, not a f***ing chance.

R.b0801a8fcc6abadfabf696c05ba1f437

I honestly have zero issue with the Wilson's of the world. Party! You're rich, young, and at the top of life... enjoy it. Just do it when it doesn't impact the team. To do it right now, or even in the middle of the season is a f***ing soap party waiting to happen.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Huge game incoming from Rantanen. He played really really well as soon as Ryjo was gone. Call it a bump:naughty:. But I remember it was like a weight was lifted, he never liked that guy. So maaaaybe … We will see. There has definitely been something a little off with the internals here.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Just to give everyone a run down for tonight. We're getting a huge boost getting JD back in for Parise but then replace Nuke (maybe our best offensive player in the playoffs so far) with........ Parise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad