GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Rantanen really needs to go. The sad thing is they probably wont do it and they'll probably end up ruining this team for the next 7 years by giving him 12 million. He is so f***ing cooked, there is no effort, he's inflated by a system that thrives in the regular season, a team that gets the most power play opportunities, and pairing with Makar and Mackinnon. What an anchor that contract will be.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if a lot of the negativity on this team comes from him, what he said to Georgie was shocking and i'm beyond surprised it didn't blow up worse.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Off season get rid of Nuke and maybe rethink Bednar future because Avs need a new voice plus I don’t think his style will be able to win against team like Dallas and Vegas.

Mack and Rant is all talks at this point; another wasted season full of garbage!!!

I've always been on the "trade Rantanen? That's f***ing stupid" train, but his lack of giving a shit has finally whittled me down.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
What a pathetic display by MacK, Rants and Makar, this is how you show up when the team needs you the most? You pout and stop playing? f*** right off

This convinced me, that it's time for Rantanen to go. Take one head out. These top guys have too much power and they are willing to lose like this? At least try for f***s sake.

We need a shake up.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I'm bummed too. But take another look at the banner up in the rafters and again thank whatever God you believe in that you aren't a Maple Leaf or Canuck fan.
Don't get me wrong the Cup run was amazing. Heck of a run.

But we should have had a couple more runs and so much has gone wrong or been handled wrong and waisted 3-4 more deep run chances.

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
Benn needs to be removed from this league. He was 100 trying to run George. Guy doesn't play hockey, he tries to hurt people. He is the living definition of piece of shit.
agreed
after watching his antics for years this is spot on

must admit he accomplished the directive

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
The Avs season:

IMG_7344.gif

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Lack of focus and intensity is glaring. This game needs a Manson fight to change the momentum. With Benn preferably.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
If I were Landeskog, I’d be in that room ripping the f*** outta the players.

To be as selfish as they are to just completely mail it in while they have a leader working like a nut job just to get a chance to be back on the ice.

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
We only made it out of that period cuz of geroge. Where did our offense go? Mack line doesn't look good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad