Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II - (Florida Wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Need to shake things up. That 2nd line was awful.

Verhaeghe-Barky-Reino
Cousins-Benny-Tkachuk
Luo-Lundy-Tank
Erod-Stenlund-Lombo

Lombo and Cousins gonna be fired up to go. Inject that energy into the lineup.
hard to say on Erod, i feel like hes been good enough to not belong on the 4th line, but i also feel like him and stenlund pair really well for w/e reason

I feel like tank on the 3rd doesnt work cause Tank is really the main shooting threat on that line, Lundy has some great setups but will only score if its some one in a million type shot, and Luo is more of a defensive forward.
Swayman is the only reason this series hasn't been a sweep, and they've proven they can beat him.

Montgomery is a terrible coach with no actual ability in terms of coaching teams. He is literally a terrible coach and all this dramatics last night only backed up my theory. He's too busy worrying about excuses instead of focusing on his team.

Panthers close it out on Friday, no doubt in my mind. Bruins step into irrelevance begins with us.
Yeah, he blew last series too.

Two of our losses have been us beating ourselves and not the bruins dominating, maybe game 1 you can say but we were just horrendous on giveaways that game.

We seem to play better at TD garden for w/e reason anyway, and this team seems to do better with less rest, if we make it to the next round dropping a single game due to rust could be the tiebreaker in a loss.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Okposo and Lorentz will be scratches tomorrow.
Unleashing the Lomborghini and (most likely, imo) everyone’s favorite Cousins.

That would be a nice jolt !

We’ll see…

Now we’ve learned one more lesson the other day. Had a good rest yesterday. Back to focus and preparation today !

Swag is back on after a disappointing result. Still full confident in that group and our captain.

We end it in Boston !

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
So that will mean how many penalty minutes lol
1715876311900.png

10.66 PIM per game

12 PIM

Smells like a 2 minute penalty for a stick infraction and a 10 minute misconduct to end the game :laugh:

Reactions: I am not exposed

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Idk, maybe he’s running down a bit. Maybe Mo just wants Lombo and Cousins back in to spark them up. I’m assuming solely by where they practiced today, as placeholders for the Sams.
i like both of those guys but im not taking lorentz out for them unless hes sick like you said, especially so cause those two usually cause most of our penalties, other than Lundell highsticking the entire team.

Seems like theres another bug around where i am in florida, hope that didnt get the team again, but feels awfully similar to the one i got in march

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
i like both of those guys but im not taking lorentz out for them unless hes sick like you said, especially so cause those two usually cause most of our penalties, other than Lundell highsticking the entire team.

Seems like theres another bug around where i am in florida, hope that didnt get the team again, but feels awfully similar to the one i got in march
Yikes I hope not.
This is more than Lorentz has played all year, though. Maybe Mo seems him slowing down a bit, idk. It’s a tough choice. But going back to who was playing all season, and their big game playoff experience.

Reactions: KW

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
So, it looks like Lomberg and Cousins will be back in on line 4

:sarcasm: should we tell the main board and start the twitching reactions?

Reactions: harv33173

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

If Lorentz was sick, he wouldn’t been at practice today. I think it’s just Mo changing things up a bit.

Oh yeah, Lomberg and Cousins are going back in

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad