Duhaime - Trenin - Cogliano

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
Johnson - Walker

Georgiev

O9f9cga.png

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Have a feeling Pavelski is finally gonna get one. Go Stars!

I wish. Unless a puck just hits him I don't see it happening. He's only had like one decent scoring chance all series. Short side one timer from the left circle.

Sadly I don't think he's in a funk. I think he's hit a wall and just doesn't have it anymore. I'm sure he will score at some point but I don't think we are watching a guy who is just trying to get the monkey off his back and then he will break out. Pavs is likely playing through a minor injury and he's also just done. He and Seguin should have been healthy scratched for a couple weeks in March to try and extend their juice for the playoffs.

PDB needs to be smart with his minutes and treat him like Nils on the back end. I would double shift Daddy and Stank at different times with the Benn-Wyatt line. I would also swap out Pavs and Marchment on the PP for Dadonov and Stank. Wishful thinking with this staff but it is the correct move.

Reactions: piqued and Klockis

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
F's in chat

For fellas

I wish. Unless a puck just hits him I don't see it happening. He's only had like one decent scoring chance all series. Short side one timer from the left circle.

Sadly I don't think he's in a funk. I think he's hit a wall and just doesn't have it anymore. I'm sure he will score at some point but I don't think we are watching a guy who is just trying to get the monkey off his back and then he will break out. Pavs is likely playing through a minor injury and he's also just done. He and Seguin should have been healthy scratched for a couple weeks in March to try and extend their juice for the playoffs.

PDB needs to be smart with his minutes and treat him like Nils on the back end. I would double shift Daddy and Stank at different times with the Benn-Wyatt line. I would also swap out Pavs and Marchment on the PP for Dadonov and Stank. Wishful thinking with this staff but it is the correct move.
Hey, one of Nichushkins goals was a puck that grazed his knee, anything could happen lol

Reactions: Klockis

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
After his antics last year got completely glossed over and ignored by all, very nice to see this happen this year.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Jesus what is going on in his head where he's doing this shit in the postseason. Did he not know the NHL drug tests? All the talent in the world, attached to a complete moron.

Well he made this series easier so thanks, I guess. Ugh.

Reactions: redbeardtx

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
We just need to play with a bit more purpose tonight in the 1st and 2nd. I understand our road game is a bit boring but we can do more than last game.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad