Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Yeah, I’m not even jumping too far ahead and saying win the game Avs. Just try scoring the 1st goal of the game for once in the series then go from there
I think we'll look quite a bit better if Dallas isn't protecting a lead.

Reactions: the_fan

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Boston without their 2nd best player and come out balls to the wall matching Florida shot for shot, hit for hit, and bringing the intensity.

Watch just how badly the Avs wilt away tomorrow. It is going to be f***ing ugly.
That's why I don't buy the "but Drouin/Nuke was missing" excuse when DeBoer is able to completely shut our team down.

Reactions: Nihiliste

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

Zadodov is a funny guy

Boston without their 2nd best player and come out balls to the wall matching Florida shot for shot, hit for hit, and bringing the intensity.

Watch just how badly the Avs wilt away tomorrow. It is going to be f***ing ugly.

Exactly!!!!! This was the most disappointing thing yesterday. Show us your are worth something when Nuke quits on the team, don't do the same. You are same **** for quitting.

Imo, these guys are too good to quit. Any one of those having a good game can win a game and if they all steal a game, that's the series, because even Wood won one.

That's why Rantanen needs to go. This sort of attitude needs to go. Go ****** playing desperate when you need it.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I think we'll look quite a bit better if Dallas isn't protecting a lead.
How were shots yesterday before they scored their first on our PP, like 18-2? :D

We need way different intensity to break their defensive cover. We don't have the hustle to break their spirit. That's why we should land every hit we can, not Bambi it.

Reactions: the_fan

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
What a gutsy win by the Bruins.

What a goalie Swayman is.

Idk how Charlie McAvoy is not in the Norris conversation every single year. SO good defensively, very physical, has offense in his game, eats minutes. He dominated this game. What an effort in the last 3 minutes protecting the lead
Canes did it
Boston did it

Your turn, Avs.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
That shot shouldn’t go in simply because of shot placement (middle of the net) and silovs doesn’t have to move much but man, drai is a force. I remember a time when Rantanen had a comparable shot.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
That shot shouldn’t go in simply because of shot placement (middle of the net) and silovs doesn’t have to move much but man, drai is a force. I remember a time when Rantanen had a comparable shot.
When was the last time Mikko nailed a shot like that? Feels like the regular season.

Reactions: Avsfan1921

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad