OT: The all encompassing HFSabres music thread with no rules (as long as it’s music posted)

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Listening to Beastie Boys radio on pandora and DJ Kool ‘let me clear my throat’ came on.
Eichel f***ing ruined that song for me.

THUMBS DOWN
My niece sent me this album yesterday. I’ve been smashing it since . This is the first song. Weird to get nostalgia from a song you’ve never heard before and only came out last year.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Well, it is black history month, so here's some great songs from black artists that I've grown to love:

First listened to this song when I was a young teenager, and it painted a picture in my mind that has stuck with me.
'Dear moma dont cry your baby boy's doin good, tell the homies Im in heaven and they aint got hoods'

Also, 'tell the lady in the liquor store that she's forgiven, so come home'

Those lines hit so hard. There's so much trauma growing up in the ghetto. My father was born and raised in the hood. Deep in the ghetto. Food stamps, violence, no father figure, etc...and his family is completely screwed up. Lots of trauma that theyre not equipped to deal with.

My dad joined the army to get out of poverty, but he still has deeply rooted issues from growing up how he did.

An amazing live performance.

Not quite as raw as the other two, but a CLASSIC. I was convinced this song would end racism :p

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Well, it is black history month, so here's some great songs from black artists that I've grown to love:

First listened to this song when I was a young teenager, and it painted a picture in my mind that has stuck with me.
'Dear moma dont cry your baby boy's doin good, tell the homies Im in heaven and they aint got hoods'

Also, 'tell the lady in the liquor store that she's forgiven, so come home'

Those lines hit so hard. There's so much trauma growing up in the ghetto. My father was born and raised in the hood. Deep in the ghetto. Food stamps, violence, no father figure, etc...and his family is completely screwed up. Lots of trauma that theyre not equipped to deal with.

My dad joined the army to get out of poverty, but he still has deeply rooted issues from growing up how he did.

An amazing live performance.

Not quite as raw as the other two, but a CLASSIC. I was convinced this song would end racism :p

Buffalo's own

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Didn't have new music from these guys on the bingo card, also looks like they went back to the same house from the Smooth Criminal video

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
IMG_0816.jpeg

I’m now picturing the Wall of Death at a Beach Boys concert

Didn't have new music from these guys on the bingo card, also looks like they went back to the same house from the Smooth Criminal video

Disappointed there wasn’t the breakdancing mask kid in this

Reactions: Paxon and Chainshot

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester

This song is not available on any major streaming service, and you’re only seeing it because it’s just some rando posting the song. Due to sampling issues. But this song slaps. And I miss Xzibit

I mean this in the most genuine way but you seem like the strangest and most interesting person sometimes lol, like we'd def be friends in real life haha.

On a similar note have you ever heard the Nas and Korn collabo "play me"? Before I was fat and old and realized I liked alcohol a lot that was one of my favorite work out songs.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I mean this in the most genuine way but you seem like the strangest and most interesting person sometimes lol, like we'd def be friends in real life haha.

On a similar note have you ever heard the Nas and Korn collabo "play me"? Before I was fat and old and realized I liked alcohol a lot that was one of my favorite work out songs.

My friends don’t even bother trying to explain me. All they can say is “that’s just Mike”. Given my various friend groups, it makes sense. I just do my thing and don’t give a f***.

And I’m not really a Korn fan, but I did enjoy that song. I forgot all about it though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad