HF Habs: The official 2023-2024 tank thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anardil

Nov 25, 2012
West of Chalet BBQ
Just reminded us of how thin our quality center depth is. Plus, can we afford to trust Dach to stay healthy over a full season?
I agree completely. Dach can't be counted on playing a full season since he was acquired. There has to be a contingency plan in place to find a replacement for Dach if he is truly an injury prone player.

This team will continually spin its wheels until they find Suzuki help at centre.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
MTL has played 22 OT games this year lol. 3rd most in entire NHL, only two games behind Boston for the league lead with 24.

31% of our games went to OT. And somehow were still competing for a bottom 5 finish. Truly impressive lol

Nice to see the Jets losing. I believe we have a much better chance of picking a bit earlier with the WPG pick if they don't win the Central division
If jets don't win the central and get bounced in 1st round, where would our pick be roughly?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
MTL has played 22 OT games this year lol. 3rd most in entire NHL, only two games behind Boston for the league lead with 24.

31% of our games went to OT. And somehow were still competing for a bottom 5 finish. Truly impressive lol

If jets don't win the central and get bounced in 1st round, where would our pick be roughly?
According how many points Jets end up with. I am guessing it be 26th

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
It wouldn't be immediate - still need a couple other top prospects to mature a bit, but ya we'd be like what Jersey was last year and a force in the future.

Reactions: Gravity

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
IMG_9606.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad