OT: The OT Thread | The Thread of Destiny

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Yeah… I was relying on CBC gem in the first round, but then some rights corner was turned in round 2 and SOL.
If you have telus or some other tv providers then you have sportsnet+ if you have the sports package already if not, it's only a few bucks a month or something like that.

You just have to sign in using your tv account

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Breaker High and Young Hercules were what I first noticed Ryan Gosling in. He certainly put in a lot of hard work in the industry before hitting it big.
Never would have guessed he would have had the success he has now after those 2 shows. But, good on him. I mean, he doesn't have the deeper voice of a leading man, same with Reynolds, but it still works for them.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Can't find it. I'll frequent that when the season starts. Although I'm a born and bred Blue Bombers fan.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I'm randomly on the site on a phone that's not my usual one, or one of my other devices. Holy hell this site is trash without ad blockers or other measures.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
as i explore the main/playoff boards more i just want to say i'm really glad none of you have picture avatars/profile pics that are just pictures of yourself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad