Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
He's not happy he's always complaining when things don't go his away for the dolphins, miami baseball (both pro and college)

:laugh:

Bookmark this Fin haven thread & refer to it often. :nod:

Oh the irony...........if you treat "the cesspool" the same I'll consider your advice. :nod: Until then I will continue to rail like Sir about how UNFAIR we are treated ! :nod:
i'm not reading all that shit

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Say what now???? :dunno: Did you mean to post this on "that other board"........you know.....the one you refer to as "a cesspool"? :dunno: Because I don't see anyone here arguing with you or crying over anything.

Speaking of crying, Greeny was practically sobbing over his beloved Jets having to open up on MNF again after what happened when they opened up on MNF last season, :laugh:
@John Price what's the "other board" te he he

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
He's not happy he's always complaining when things don't go his away for the dolphins, miami baseball (both pro and college)

:laugh:

i'm not reading all that shit
Of course not.......because you know you will find a whole bunch of people that feel the way I do. :eyeroll:

And you do not see me very often on here complaining, but yes I WILL complain when I feel it is warranted & that includes scheduling injustices as well as Gameday Celebrity Pickers that irk the living hell out of me. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
"bro you're a sad little man"

giphy.gif

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Yes, because not wanting to go to other places just to overpay for simple things like a dumbass is so hilarious…. :rolleyes: :help:

Plus as much as Walmart may suck….they have a little :) as a logo/mascot thingie.

So they win because of that alone.
dude I got ill off Walmart fish and had to throw it all out lol. f*** great value

paulies cookout they are not

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Article title" Actor Chris Pine had -$400 in his bank account when he starred in Princess Diaries 2"

Me; "huh .. i thought his parents were rich actors .. like 90% of hollywood"

Wiki: He was born in LA, dad was co-star in Chips, mom is doctor/actor, grandfather is some rich attorney guy, went to an expensive private high school, graduated from Berkeley, did a year studying abroad ..

f*** hollywood nepotism

but double f*** these PR paid for articles trying to paint Christopher f***ing Pine as some kind of "one of us" type BS

Sep 19, 2008
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I guess if Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker had his way, his good buddy Travis Kelce would insist that Tay-Tay give up her kazillion dollar career & do what she was put on this earth to do.........stay in the kitchen & produce babies. :facepalm: :shakehead :help:

Sep 19, 2008
Butker, who has made his conservative Catholic beliefs well known, began his address by attacking

teepThink

That reminds me….

Who or what is that “Captain Wiggles” you’ve mentioned here before?? @PanthersPens62

I’d been meaning to inquire about that
none of your business

i don't know why you all want to pry into what goes on in other forums, it doesn't concern you

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad