GDT: WCQF | G1 | "of Kings; Dragons & Demons" | Oilers vs. Kings | 4.22.24 | Rogers Place | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhallis

Aug 2, 2005
LFG! Stay disciplined. Play Oilers hockey. Hard in on the forecheck and get bodies in front of Dadbot and pucks on net. Be focused on the details and we take this series!

Reactions: Oilhawks and ujju2

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Hopefully we see some team composure and discipline tonight.

A win would also be nice.

P.S. I hate 8-9pm starts

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
joker-and-here-we-go.gif

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Over/under on how many times Drew Doughty whines to the refs this series?

Ken Holland needs to step up and take some fines for the team if the refs/D ops get to their customary ripping off the oilers shtick in the postseason.

Honestly why have a Ken Holland if you’re not going to use the weight of his credibility/experience to your advantage. Last chance to get something worthwhile for that 25M.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
And both were road games i believe.

Just wrap the clock. Sleep when your dead.
I need to move to Edmonton. If I had my years of service in for my pension, Id be outta this area. Im 1.5hrs NE of Halifax and Halifax is worse now then Edmonton probably for prices of houses

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I need to move to Edmonton. If I had my years of service in for my pension, Id be outta this area. Im 1.5hrs NE of Halifax and Halifax is worse now then Edmonton probably for prices of houses
i know recently retired people from Alberta who have moved to NS because of the quality of life and COL.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
i know recently retired people from Alberta who have moved to NS because of the quality of life and COL.
in my area, they created a house for junkies. Now every county in NS drops their junkies off here so we can babysit them. There are needles everywhere on the ground, places condemned, not safe for people to be out. They wont work and this Liberal Woke movement thinks they dont have to. We now have home invasions happening on a regular occurance. Id like to drop them all off 200 miles off the coast of NS and Mother Nature sort it out. We need some tough love

1713798915794.png

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Will need an extra coffee today, puck probably won't drop until 10:20 here 😛
I really hope Coffey has the crew on another level focus and detail wise. Simple safe plays, keep them to the outside and play a patient game.

This has to be that game 1 win we are all so desparately needing. In years past it seemed like they were too excited, hoping for a little calmer game tonight, more of a business approach.

Reactions: K1984

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Kaner better show tf up tonight. Guy already pre-loading excuses yesterday. Ive been giving him the benefit of the doubt all year but this really feels like the first time he's truly showing how selfish he actually is.

All will be forgiven with an incredible performance but I'm really worried about this as it looks like he won't be playing top 9 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad