GDT: WCSF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sat. May 18th | 5pm PST | SNP/CBC | Finish Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Its f***ing unbelievable the fan support in both Vancouver and Edmonton...that won't happen in the USA for a 100 years
Idk my ears were ringing and didn’t go away until the next day after a playoff game at the Shark Tank. That place gets really loud when the team isn’t complete dogshit

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Oilers look a lot like the Leafs, some great players who are getting shut down with a coach that doesn't know how to adjust. One recent d-pair that's still not as good as they think and a goalie who's good but you never know what you're going to get from in the playoffs.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Yeah I know nobody wants to hear it but Hughes has been a non factor. Sucks to see.

He also barely left the ice for the second half of the last game. So i'll give him a minute to bounce back and recover. Especially with the stupid start time change.

Reactions: Jay26

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
He also barely left the ice for the second half of the last game. So i'll give him a minute to bounce back and recover. Especially with the stupid start time change.
Oh of course. He gets the benefit of the doubt from me. Just sayin.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
No way in hell does that count especially given what’s been called back in other series

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Correct call. However there was 0.6 seconds left holy shit guys how do you let that happen

Reactions: LordBacon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad