GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Thank you--so I did hear that.

I thought that was shocking-he has to earn his place.
It’s that he hasn’t had to is what’s infuriating to fans and I say this thinking back to the Vegas series as well. His play should have cost him the start in game 6 but not only did it not but the people making that decision didn’t think his play should have been part of the decision.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
The one thing they have never tried is to keep shooting on this goalie

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Just shoo that Nurse. Plenty of bodies, could have bounced.
Yeah I don’t get it, these guys just refuse to do the most simple thing….shoot the puck…it’s like they all have such large egos that they only want their goals to be highlight reel ones.

Reactions: Gnome17

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
(I'm not a Canucks fan btw)

Even though Oilers just scored McDavid needs to see a sports psychologist or something because this refusal to shoot the puck at all times is absurd, unless he's pretty badly injured.

Even on that goal he had so much space to attack the net...Canucks are cheating off of him because they know he's not looking to shoot at all

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Yeah I don’t get it, these guys just refuse to the most simple thing….shoot the puck…it’s like they all have such large egos that they only want their goals to be highlight reel ones.
Yeah. Its so hard to play simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad